The Naughty List

I thought naughty thoughts while talking to a certain person on the phone this morning, but seeing as how he was driving, I decided to behave!

Good girl, you would have caused an accident. :devil:



Now I am going to go hang out in my corner and wait for everyone to show up.
 
I haven't been naughty either, except for telling a good female friend my cock size
 
I was naughtyish... I sent a close friend a pic of me swallowing a hot dog whole! :devil:
 
I have not been naughty all day long. I have been a perfect little angel (see my halo?). I am totally innocent...
 
I have not been naughty all day long. I have been a perfect little angel (see my halo?). I am totally innocent...

Baaaaaahahahahaha....ahem...excuse me.....yes, we KNOW you are pure as the driven snow, darling! *straightening the halo over your horns* :devil:
 
I have not been naughty all day long. I have been a perfect little angel (see my halo?). I am totally innocent...

Note: A round flourescent kitchen light wrapped in tinfoil does NOT count as a halo. :p ;)
 
Baaaaaahahahahaha....ahem...excuse me.....yes, we KNOW you are pure as the driven snow, darling! *straightening the halo over your horns* :devil:

I don't believe you. :p

Yep.....Me too. ;)

Note: A round flourescent kitchen light wrapped in tinfoil does NOT count as a halo. :p ;)

Damn... I thought I was at least somewhat convincing! I shall assume my position in the corner...:rolleyes:

GGGB, ready for my spankings!
 
Back
Top