N
NorthRockJohnson
Guest
What about whipped cream? I'm trying to cut back on sugar 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Chocolate fingers, drunkenness, naughtiness...my kind of thread!
What about whipped cream? I'm trying to cut back on sugar![]()
Sorry Rockhard....we're all about 25/75 sugar and spice.
YUP LOL.... but you gotta figure out the equation on your own

I think they left us Gator.....now I'm going to pulll out the good dark chocolate for us...![]()

Ohhhh The GOOOOOD stuff!!!![]()
I like dark chocolate.
Do you mind some peanut butter mixology?

MMMm please....
You spoil me.![]()
Sinfully scrumptious, I agree.
I get on the naughty list every time I look at aquagal's av!
you're getting an early start today!!
Me.... I have catching up to do![]()
*getting the belt for the eye rolly thingy!*

Ohhhh in that case![]()
I have a few paddles here waiting just for you...![]()
Well then I got some things up my shirt just for you also
Well then I got some things up my shirt just for you also

Oooo I want some of that too.....
Just sayin.![]()