The ranch

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
OOC: I’m looking for an EXTREMLY dominant and controlling guy who isn’t afraid to get a little rough or take charge. Not straight to sex as I like a build up to the story. May be slight reluctance on my side, so I need a persuasive guy.

Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5”2
Looks: Long dark brown, almost black hair, large brown eyes, a slim and toned petite body, with a slight tan, 32B.

You have worked on our ranch for as long as I can remember and over the years you have taught me many things, you were the one who taught me to ride a horse and you always watched over me, making sure I didn’t make any stupid decisions as my parents often left me on my own, you were always the one to scold me, and explain that what I was doing was wrong. You were the one I came to whenever I had problems, it was even you that gave me the sex talk.

Growing up, I didn’t have any friends or a chance to experience anything as our nearest neighbour is over five miles away. So often I would help you out with the easier tasks, recently I have noticed a change in your attitude to me, you are often kissing my cheek or hugging me, but I have become used to it now and see it as normal, as I am very innocent and naive.

IC: I walk outside the house, glancing up at the hot sun, and almost immediately tie my shirt up in a knot above me belly button. I look around the acres of land, making my way over to the stables where I know you will be, as I feel lonely, my parents being out of town for the weekend. I push open the old door, causing it to creek as I enter. Stepping inside, I peer into one of the stalls seeing you there; I smile “do you want any help?” I question
 
Name: Clint
Age:36
Height 6 feet 2 inches
Looks: Dark curly hair, deep tan, blue eyes, 200 pounds

As I worked mucking out the stall I at first didn't hear Annie as she approached. I looked up, and did a double take, "WOW!!" was the first thought through my mind, then I did a double take and recognized her.

"For a minute I didn't recognize you" I said, "Since when did you get your bellybutton pierced?"

Honestly, my eyes were roaming above and below your belly button. Standing there with your shirt tied in a know below your breasts, and wearing cutoff jeans did little to hide the curves beneath them.

I have known Annie since first coming to work on the Ranch for her Dad 16 years ago. Her Dad had worked on my Dads ranch, and gave him his first start. So naturally, when Annie's dad required help I showed up, and gave him a hand.
 
I smile up at you brightly "I got it done last time I was in town, so about a month ago, do you like it?" I ask softly, as my hand reaches down, playing with the dangling jewl on my piercing, as I glance back up at you, waiting patiently for your answer.

I step further inside, turning around and resting my hand on the solid wood, jumping up and sitting on the fence, my feet resting on the lower bar. "So you never answered do you need me to help you with anything? "I question as my eyes snap up meeting your own bright blue ones
 
With you sitting on the fence your belly button is in the center of my vision, along my way I am also granted a view of your tan thighs.

"Yes, I like it...although your dad might have other thoughts" I counter, "Sure I can always use a hand, today I was going to throw some hay, think you can handle it? That loft gets warm this time of year."

Some good hard work should help me let off some of this sexual attraction I have for Annie.
 
I giggle, rolling my eyes at you "my dad isn't going to find out" I say simply, as I hop down of off the fence, walking over to you. "You won't tell him, will you?" I question as sweetly as possible as I look up at you from beneath my eye lashes. As I lean in against you, resting my head against your upper arm, smiling at you, knowing that you won't.

Finally I nod at you, realising that I haven't yet answered your question. "yeah I'm up for that" I answer you, looking around "besides I'm not wearing much anyway so I shouldn't get to hot" I tell you honestly.
 
I mutter under my breath "that makes one of us....but I know how to turn the heat up on you too, you tease."

"Well there's the ladder why don't you climb up there miss hot stuff" I know how to push your buttons...

As you climb up the ladder first your head, then back, lovely firm ass, and finally your legs pass by my eyes almost as if you are allowing me to preview all that will soon be mine...
 
I hear you muttering under you breath, but can't quite make out the words you are saying so I just shrug it off, deciding that it is obviously not important or you would have said it outloud.

I nod and step infront of you, lifting my leg up onto the first step of the ladder and I begin to climb up, my hips swaying as I do. Soon I am at the top of the ladder, I jump up sitting on the wooden planks as I have many times before, I smirk looking down at you, "come up" I say, waving my hand motioning for you to come up and join me.
 
As she gets to the top she taunts me with "come up".

"If I play this right, I will come up, down, inside and outside of you" runs through my head.

I climb up the ladder, again taking my time as I let my gaze run from your ankle to your eyes.

"Well, lets get started, the sooner we get done the faster we get to having fun" while she catch my drift?

I know I can work her hard today, and the hotter she gets, the less she will wear and the hotter I will get...does she have anything on under that shirt and shorts?
 
I glance up at you smiling " I kind of like watching you work" I tease, before nodding, standing up, walking away from the edge, further into the loft.

As we start I find myself glancing back at you, my eyes running up and down over your body honestly I was kind of curious about men in general, growing up here I had never had much interation the only other man apart from my father is you.

I shake my head out of my thoughts, quickly forgetting about them "anything you want me to do specifically?" I ask.
 
"yeah, you climb up the stack, and I will throw them to you" I say pointing towards the top of the pile.

I know it is hotter up there, and should help bring out the sweat as well as encourage you to remove some clothing.

As you begin to climb, I add "don't worry if you fall I will catch you on the second bounce. Do you need gloves, I wouldn't want you to get calluses on those pretty hands from throwing hay!" I would like you to get them from stroking me off runs through my mind..

When you get to the top I teasingly add, "here it comes, if I am too hard for you let me know. Oh and if you get warm, don't worry about getting comfortable it's just us here."
 
I nod as I climb up and shake my head at your offer "no" I call out "I have done this before you know" I say while rolling my eyes at you. I watch as you throw the first on and quickly reach forwards to grab it from you, placing it down and turning back to you.

As we work, I feel myself starting to become even hotter as we work "one minute" I call out, needing to take a break as I lean back, regretting my decision to not wear a bra today otherwise I would undo my shirt.

I glance down at you, wondering how you can stand the heat "okay" I say after a couple of minutes "I'm ready again"
 
"Hell with this" I yell up to you, and begin to take off my shirt. I can see where the sweat is causing your nipples to strain against your shirt.

Okay, little girl, get a good look, I think to myself.

"Sure you can handle the heat, I am just warming up." Annie has always liked a bet, "tell you what if you can keep up you can name your treat, swimming, a back rub, and if I win I get to do the same, bet?"
 
I look down at you, watching as you take your shirt off my eyes running over your muscled chest, before looking away not wanting you to catch me.

"Oh you are so on" I call out, smiling at you, as I unbutton a couple more buttons, revealing the top of my breasts, but no more. With a sigh, I step forward, reaching out catching the hay that you throw at me and placing it down, honestly starting to wish I hadn't even offered.
 
I watch you unbutton another button or two, I know you are getting hot both from the work and from my taking off my shirt. I noticed you staring at me as I removed it, and saw your tongue run across your lips. My mind is imagining the view from up there, each of your firm breasts being exposed each time you bend over to pick up another bale.

So you took the bait, I knew you couldn't resist a bet.

I begin to throw bales faster, and then it happens, as you are stacking one bale the next bale catches you on the back of your knees, and you come tumblinig down the stack, landing at me knees.

Finally I can see the tops of your breasts, heaving from the workout, each nipple standing at pert attention.

"What's the matter, can't hang with this old man anymore?" I ask with a smart ass tone, as I reach down and pick you up my hands encircling your waist, slipping a little on your smooth skin made slippery by sweat. I notice your body shivers, and your eyes close slightly when I made contact with your skin..
 
I watch as you pick up the pace, throwing them at me harder and faster so that I can barley keep up with you. I feel the sharp contact as one hits my knee and try to reach out and grab hold of the side, but I fail, I feel myself falling backwards.

Your arms wrap around me helping me up, I feel my bare skin touching your own, causing me to shiver in delight, coming face to face with your chest, I lick my suddenly dry lips, before looking up at you "Thats not fair, you cheated" I say, giving you my best puppy dog eyes.
 
"Hey there are cheaters, and there are losers, and the deck isn't the only thing that is stacked around here." is my response, as my hands are beginning to cup each of your breasts.

"Looks like I won, hmmm what should I name as the prize?" I ask looking down into your eyes.
 
I moan softly, then blush, resting my head against your chest, not wanting you to see my face.

"Okay fine you won" I admit reluctantly "now what do you want as your prize" I ask, suddenly realizing I am still holding onto you, I take a step back, walking and sitting down ontop of the hay, looking up at you.
 
"First close your eyes, I am going to blindfold you, you trust me don't you" it is a statement more than a question.

As you begin to stand I look up and notice the pulley and rope hanging down from the rafters.

I pull out two bandanas, placing the first one over your eyes, "Now hold your arms straight out in front of you" I say in a hushed tone, barely whispering it.
 
I look up at you for a moment, wondering what you want "yes I trust you" I say softly, closing my eyes as I feel material being wrapped over them and tied behind my head, when I open them I see nothing but darkness.

"What are you going to do?" I ask as I hold my arms out infront of me towards you, I did trust you, but I also don't like this, I am going to be completly at your mercy and you hadn't even told me what we are doing.
 
I tie your hands together at the wrist, and then loop the rope from the overhead pulley through there, and begin to take out the slack, causing your arms to raise over your head, and stretch out your body, leaving your feet flat on the ground.

"What am I going to do to you, isn't the question, it is what you are going to beg me to do to you that you need to think about? I say as I circle you.

"You don't mind if I take a closer look at your piercing, do you?" I ask as my finger circles from the small of your back coming to rest agaiinst your small belly button..
 
I was truly confused by your words, when I first made the bet I had expected you to want a massage or for me to do some of your work, but not this. I wriggle against the restraints, testing them out, in the end I realise that I will not be able to break out of them.

"Er.. no" I whisper breathlessly as you hands come into contact with my skin, causing me to whimper softly under your touch. "You're not going to hurt me are you?" I ask quietly, although I trusted you I needed to make sure.
 
"Hurt you no, I won't hurt you....but Annie, as you know out of pain comes pleasure" I gently reassure you as my finger flicks your piercing.

"Remember our talks Annie, the one about sex in particular, I know your not a virgin anymore as there aren't any lovers lanes around here you can go to that I don't know about" this is the truth, I had been looking for a new hunting area the first time I saw Annie there, "You know you pierced your belly button to draw attention there, so am I wrong to want to look at it?"
 
I look down "I might not be a virgin, but believe me my one experience was over in about six seconds" i mumble then suddenly catch on, "you want to..." I trail of, my eyes widening behind the blinfold as I realise your intentions.

Sure I had fantisized about it before but I never thought we would become I reality "untie me?" i ask quietly, I can feel your hot gaze, burning against my skin.
 
"Now Annie, a bet is a bet, and you don't want to welch on a bet do you?" I know you can't stand losing, but you hate being called a welcher even more..

"untie you, not quite yet, I still haven't inspected my prize" as I whisper this I can see the affect my cool breath is having on the skin on your stomach..

"So Annie, we both now 8 seconds is a full ride, that doesn't seem even like a good begging to me, wouldn't you agree?" I ask, as my lips gently kiss the diamond ring in your belly button..
 
Back
Top