The ranch

I tie both hands and slowly pull them over your head, watching the way your lithe form stretches.

I take my feet and seperate your legs, watching them slide to the side and take out whatever slack remand in the rope holding your arms up.

I run my hand roughly across your clit, up and down, and then flick it with my index finger.

"Any questions remain in your pretty little head who is in charge here" I ask, while running my hands up to push your hard nipples back into your breasts, and allowing them to pop out again..
 
I try to close my legs, to protect my pussy from your touch, but its to late as you flick my clit, right on the piercing, causing me to freeze and gasp from the pain of it.

The way you are touching and playing with my body was almost humiliating, but it certainly got your point across, you were definatly to one in charge here.

I look down at the floor and nod very slowly, my sign that I am giving into you and your demands.
 
"Good Annie, see that wasn't that bad was it?" I say running my hands down your body, one hand on your pussy the other on your ass..

"Well we know you suck cock, and you have had a cock in your pussy, don't we?" I murmur in your ear, "How about that fine ass of yours, ever had one in there?"
 
My eyes widen as I look up at you, but your face looks serious "no" I whisper quietly "and I don't intend on having anything in my ass" I say firmly.

I glance down at your cock, "although you can have me in either of the other two holes" i tell you, wondering if you will take my offer.
 
"Nice offer, and I will take you up on those, as well as your ass" I respond, my hand running down the crack of your ass until my fingertip rests on your rosebud.

"if your nice, I will let you get me nice and slippery first, otherwise I will go in dry" I say smiling down at you..
 
I want to say something else, but the threat of having your dry cock in my virgin ass quickly stops me, I look at you for a minute trying to think of a way to get you to change your mind "but it will hurt me" I say eventually, that being the only excuse I could come up with, one which I doubt you are bothered about.
 
"hurt you? did it hurt the first time you let a guy shove his cock in your pussy?" I ask, "You certainley learned to like that, didn't you."

For emphasis I run one hand up your pussy lips, seperating them slightly while putting a little more pressure on your asshole.
 
"Yes but.." I trail off "are you saying It will feel good after?" I ask, and suddenly it sounds a lot more appealing than it did before, I wriggle forwards just a little.

"And you'll go slow at first right?" I ask, glancing down at you and waiting for an answer.
 
"Go slow, like this," I reply taking two fingers and thrusting them into your pussy.

This action forces you forward a bit, I reach out grabbing your ponytail, and pull you backwards.

"I think a girl like you deserves it a little rough" I say as I pull your head back, "in fact I bet you crave it that way."

"
 
I moan loudly as your fingers fill my pussy up, before I realise what you have just said.

A girl like me? what's that supposed to mean? I feel my hair being pulled and pretty soon my head follows. until I am looking up, into your eyes. I shake my head in answer "you can't do that!" I exclaim in shock, as I watch you carefully to work out whether you are serious or not.
 
"Look at how wet your are" I say pulling my fingers out and wave them in front of you.

I take my fingers and stroke my cock with them, sliding your juices on my cock.

I walk around you, grab your head and press my cock against your mouth, "Now tell me how we taste mixed together."
 
I look up at you, my face looking disgusted at the thought of tasting myself. I open my mouth slowly, taking you inside and sucking quickly, hoping to get rid of the taste as quickly as possible.

Of course this doesn't work and I find myself tasting my own juices of your cock, and while it doesn't taste as bad as I expected it was certainly not something I liked to do, I pull my head back slowly, dragging my tongue up the length of your cock the entire time.
 
The way you are teasing my cock, I know you enjoy having a cock in your mouth. Swirling your tongue around the tip, I begin to surmise you think you are gaining control.

I release the grip on your head, and switch to holding your ponytail. Keeping pressure on it, I begin to thrust into your mouth again, "Annie, you ever had a set of balls rest on your chin?" I ask.

With my free hand I reach behind you and crack your ass swiftly, causing your body to go forward, and accept a little more of my cock..
 
I flinch as your hand moves back, but there is no way I can prevent it, no way at all, sure enough a sharp 'crack' fills the room and a stinging sensation spreads through my body.

I am jolted forwards onto your cock, forcing more into my throat and immediatly I start to gag on it, I don't try to pull back, even if I did there would be no way I could!

I realise that you obviously don't like me being in control, even when giving you a blowjob, I relax my throat around your dick, pushing my head down a little more.
 
"Good Girl" I say as I push the last of my ten inches down your throat, "Relax, and open your mouth wide, if I feel any teeth on my cock there will be hell to pay!"

I begin to pull out leaving just the head of my cock in your mouth, and then push it forward again.

"Before the day is done, you will know what it means to be road hard, and put up wet" I say as I crack your ass one more time.
 
I switch to breathing through my nose, my mouth and throat now full up. I look up at you as tears spring up to my eyes, as I gag loudly when you push back in, unable to take it all.

But I keep my mouth wide open, sucking my lips in over my teeth, just so that I don't slip up, I doubt you would be pleased about that. I stay still, just allowing you to fuck my mouth.
 
"Annie, I am going to cum in your mouth first, I expect you to swallow all of it!" I say looking down at your eyes filling with tears.

"While I fuck your mouth, I want you to play with your tits, and stroke that pussy. Get it nice and wet so I can stick this hard cock all the way in it." Is my statement, as my cock continues to plunge in and out of your mouth, causing drool and precum to run down your chin, and continue down causinig your breasts to become slippery..
 
I nod, when really there is no need for me to play with myself, I am already really wet. I slide my hand down to my breasts, cupping one in each hand, squeezing them softly with my fingers.

One hand moves down towards my pussy, rubbing my clit softly, before moving down, sliding two fingers inside of me, causing me to moan loudly around your cock.

I suck harder around your cock, trying to push my head down to make sure that I will be able to take it all.
 
"Good Girl" I say noticing that your fingers are working your pussy, "On second thought, take those hands and prepare your ass for me!"

"If your really good, we will go shopping in town tonight, and I can take you out dancing and for drinks, too show off my good little girl. But, first you are going to earn that treat." I know I can get you into the bar, considering what you will or won't be wearing..
 
I look up at you, my eyes shining with happiness at your last statement, I can't help but smile a little.

I take a deep breath, trying to prepare myself for this, I take my fingers out of my pussy, placing my hand behind my back, one finger running around my asshole, making sure that it is wet, before pushing it in, surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I expected, it barley hurt at all, but this was just one finger, I know your cock would hurt alot more.
 
"I like that you are open to this, let's go to your bedroom where we can be a little more comfortable" I suggest, seeing your arm between your legs, and listening to you moan as I can only imagine your fingers are entering your ass.

In your room, I know there is a mirror opposite your bed, as well as one on your dresser. I will be able to watch your body from multiple angles, as of course you will be able to.
 
I nod as I pull my head back from you, my fingers sliding out of my ass, I stand up slowly as soon as you untie me. I smile up at you, looking towards the house, it would definatly be more comfortable in there.

Not wanting to talk out of here naked, but knowing there is no point getting fully dressed, I grab my shirt, pulling it on, it coming just below my ass when it's not tied.

I grab my clothes in my hands, making my way over to the ladder, "you coming?"
 
As you walk towards the ladder I notice you slip on your shirt, thinking to myself, "No way little girl" I begin to close the distance.

"you coming?" you ask me, to which I reply, "trust me you will know, and feel when I am cumming, as I will be inside of you or spraying you."

As the meaning of my words sink in, I reach over and grab the shirt off of you. "No need for modesty now, I plan to know eevery inch of you.....intimately."
 
"Someone could see me" I say, and as soon as I say the words I blush, the thought was slightly irational since there was no other houses near us. Reluctantly I take the shirt of you, but don't try to put it back on, just add it to the pile of clothes I am carrying.

"And I look forward to it" I say flashing you a bright smile, as I step onto the ladder, climbing down to the bottom.
 
"Oh there will be plenty of you to see tonight" runs through my mind, as I watch you climb down the ladder.

I quickly follow you down and to speed you along I pick you up and carry you over my shoulder to the house, making sure that my hand holds you in place by one thumb in your pussy and my fingers resting on your ass..
 
Back
Top