The ranch

I laugh as I feel myself being thrown over your shoulder, "what's with the rush?" I question, but my laughs soon turns into soft moans as your fingers brush against my ass, my pussy.

I look up around as we enter the house and go up to my bedroom, I smile as I wriggle back, gesturing that I wanted you to put me down, it was strange to have you in here, a place where I'd never brought anyone.
 
As we enter you bedroom I feel a rush, "I know no men other than your father has been in here. He would never do the things to you, that I plan to do to you in here" flashes in my mind.

I fling you unto your bed, "Annie I want you on your hands and knees, above me. You do know how to 69 don't you?" I want to bury my head in your pussy and feel the back of your throat all at the same time..
 
I look up at you, signalling that I understand, I sit up on the bed, moving to the side allowing you to lay down.

As soon as you are settled back on the bed, I move over., flinging one leg over your chest and setting myself on my knees over your body, I lean down, my hands either side of your thighs and pussy now positioned just over your face.

I move in slowly, opening my mouth wide as I suck you inside of me, pushing my head down as far as I can, trying not to gag as I do as you as and take you deep into my throat.
 
My eyes move upwards, staring at your Gates to Heaven. Your pussy lips are swollen, looking angry that you removed your fingers from them. Your ass looks a littel puffy from where you began a game, that I will soon finish..

I raise my head slightly, extending my tongue and flick it against your clit ring. You are making it very difficult to concentrate by taking my cock all the way into your throat, I can feel you taking your tongue and pressing my cock against the roof of your mouth..

"Annie, you are very good at that" I comment, "how does this feel?" I seal my mouth against your pussy, sucking your lips iinto my mouth, while thrusting my tongue inside you. One thumb pressing against your clit ring, rubbing small circles, while my other hand lightly slaps your ass..
 
I moan loudly, sending vibrations down your cock as I do, I loved the feeling of it and wanted to let you know, see if you spanked me like that all the time then I wouldn't mind, infact it kind of turned me on.

My tongue strokes your cock, as I hold it there, all the way down my throat, my hand moving up, wiping my eyes as I get used to it, slowly I start to move my head back and forth, pulling all the way back of off your cock, before taking it all the way back in. Wanting to make you feel as good as I do.
 
The way you are taking my cock in your throat, and as far as I have my tongue in your pussy, I am surprized that they aren' t touching..

As I spank your ass, and eat your pussy I notice that you are taking more of my cock in your throat, not too mention your pussy is beginning to moisten up, and dribble fluid into my mouth and down my chin..

"So if she likes being spanked" I think to myself, "I wonder how she'll respond to this."

I begin to move my head up and down, licking and nibbling from your clit ring to your pussy, humming gently as well as sucking in your lips. While I do that, I begin to press my index finger against your asshole..
 
As I do this, I notice you are increasing the vacuum your mouth has on my cock inside of your throat..
 
Back
Top