The ranch

I sigh, "next time I am going to put conditions on a bet" I murmer quietly, although i know I won't back out of this one, you are right a bet is a bet.

I feel your cool breath against my hot skin before your lips press against it, causing me to moan softly and wriggle against my restraints. "Is this all your going to do?" i ask in a bored tone, although it was more of a challenge.
 
She is a hot little number, daring me with "Is this all your going to do?" .

In response I grab the rope and lift her up so she is just on her tiptoes.

"Is this what you had in mind?" I say as I begin to gently spin her in a piroutte, always keeping my hand in constant contact with your skin, raising them up until it comes in contact with your shirt, loosening the knot as well as lowering your cutoffs everytime my thumbs come into contact with the waist of them..
 
I feel my self being pulled upwards, and struggle desperatly to stay on the ground, but it becomes impossible as I am on my tip toes now and in this position it almost hurts.

I feel myself being spun around and once again I have no idea what is going on, the whole situation confused and scared me. Your hands on my skin, lowering them away from my body, were you undressing me?

"No this is nothing like I had in mind"
 
"No this is nothing like I had in mind" catches my ear as Annie whispers it.

I release the rope holding your hands above your head, allowing your arms to fall in front of you.

You don't seem to notice that your shirt is hanging loose, the knot untied and your cutoffs are half way down your slender hips, exposing the top of your firm butt, and revealing what appears to be a clean shaven pussy through the sheer white thong covering it.

"My, My Annie, it appears that not only do you have a pierced belly button, but your clean shaven also, do I need to inspect you for additional piercings" Comes out as more of a statement than a question.
 
AS soon as you realease the rope I am rubbing my wrists, soothing the ache out of them.

I blush "I like it that way" I say then realise that you must be able to see me, my hands shoot up, ripping the blindfold away from my eyes. My own meet yours as I watch you, standing there half naked. "Well I think I fuffiled my side of the bet" I tell you, making no effort to sort my clothes out, not sure that you would want me to.
 
"Seems to me I need to inspect all of you for piercings, I see a belly button, and several ear studs. I wouldn't want to feel cheated and miss maybe three more." Is my only response as I come closer to you.

"Now are you going to welch on the bet? Do you want to remove the rest of your clothes, or should I do it for you" I say as I glance once again at the rope hanging down from the pulley..
 
I glance up at you "well there is one more piercing" I say with a small smirk, my hands nervously sliding down, pulling my jeans the rest of the way down and stepping out of them, before shrugging my shirt off over my shoulders. I stand infront of you nervously, my nipples standing out against the thin fabric of my bra.

Wanting to be the one to do it, I fumble with the clip of my bra and let it slide to the floor, revealing my perky breasts to you, I slide my hands down also removing my thong. I take a step back away from you, watching your face closely for a reaction
 
She is still teasing me, no wonder why that guy only lasted 6 seconds. I watch her intently, my eyes taking in every new inch of exposed flesh.

Each nipple responding to the cooling effect of her sweat, along with the arounsed state she is in, standing tall and pointing at me, daring me to touch them, suck each one into my mouth.

Watching you remove your thong, white against your tan skin I notice that they are moist.

"Looks like you are going to have to get a little closer, if you beg I will treat this one like the one in yoru belly button" is my reply to your defiant stare..
 
I moan as I recall what you had done to my belly button piercing and then smile up at you "do you want to see my piercing?" I question softly.

I sit back on the hay, slowly parting my thighs, spreading them as far as I can, I look up at you a small smirk spreading over my lips, knowing what kind of affect it must have on you.

"Do you like it?" I ask eventually. Although I had sat down and started confidently with the intention of teasing you; just a little, I now feel nervous sat here open and exposed like this.
 
You are still teasing me, spread open like that facing me, I can read the nervousness in your eyes.

"I like it, but I need to see it close up" I say as I approach you, "stand up, turn around, and bend over. I want to see it from behind, make sure you spread your legs."

"If she does this, I maintain control here" runs through my mind.
 
You step closer to me and I resist the urge to snap my legs closed, I hear your instructions and I look at you for a minute, before deciding that I do trust you, I stand up and slowly turn around, bending over, my hands now resting on the wet hay, spreading my ankles apart until I am sure you will be able to see.
 
I kneel down, and press my head close to your thighs, you can feel my breath on each thigh, and I can smell the sweet smell of your pussy. I notice you are beginning to become very wet, your thighs glistening.

"Hmmm, I may need to get closer, would you like that Annie?" I ask as my hands run up each leg stopping short of your pussy.
 
I don't say anything, I can feel how close you are to me and if you moved up just a little further... I nod slowly "yes I would like that" I say quickly, as I grip hold of the sides tighter, preparing myself for what you are about to do to me. This seemed like a good deal considering he was the one who won the bet!
 
"Oh you will like and hate this" comes to my mind as I slowly push my head against your thighs. My chin resting even with your pussy, my nose buried into your ass.

I run my hands around your upper thighs to pull you back against me, and allow one hand to reach for the piercing in your clit. As my tongue begins to lick your pussy lips, I pull firmly but gently down on your clit..
 
I tense as I feel your hand reaching for the piercing in my clit, suddenly nervous as I had only had it done a few weeks ago, making my clit even more tender than usual.

I moan softly as your warm wet tongue runs over my pussy lips "mm give me more" I ask breathlessly as I feel you tug on my piercing, not quite enough to hurt, the feeling was something I had never experienced before.
 
As I tug on your clit, I can feel the heat radiate from your pussy.

I lean back, pulling you down with me, your pussy inches from my face.

"Tit for tat, Annie, I tasted you know you taste me" I say raising my hips up, daring you to free my cock from my jeans..
 
I groan, my hands reaching down, running over the bulge in your jeans as I shake my head, "you barley even started, besides you said you would do what you did to my belly button piercing" i say with a small smirk "now you make me cum and I' might just do the same for you" I say, attempting to take control of the situation.
 
"Make you cum" you are telling me.

"Wrong answer little girl", is my response standing up quickly rolling you over.

I reach down and pinch your clit piercing in my hand and begin to pull you up. "Weren't you raised better than this" I ask.
 
I cry out as you pinch my piercing and try to move away from your hand, I suddenly realise that you aren't like the other boys I have been with and you won't let me take control like that, quickly I scramble up onto my knees, my hands shakily undoing the button on your jeans and sliding the zipper down, I tug on them hard causing your cock to spring free.

I lean in, pressing a soft kiss on the head of your cock as if trying to placate you, before opening my mouth, taking just the tip of your cock in.
 
"Nice try" I respond watching you kiss the end of my cock like you are licking an ice cream cone.

I reach back and grab the back of your head, holding you there as I thrust my cock inside your mouth.

"There isn't that better" I ask..
 
I shake my head in no gesture around your cock, but soon realise that you are not paying any attention to me. I open my mouth as wide as I can to allow you acsess to me.

I rest my hands on your chest, pushing back of off your cock just slightly, stopping it before it goes to far.
 
"Looks like you need a lesson in manners" I say pulling my cock out of your mouth with an audible POP!!

I stand up, looking down at you and say, "remove the rest of my clothes, using just your teeth."
 
"But I was just doing what you asked" I say, figting a smile that plays on my lips.

As I hear your next words, I start to shake my head already making up my mind that I am not going to do it "no way" i say, a disgusted look on my face as I frown up at you. Not a chance am I going to do that!
 
I see you shake your head and reach out grabbing a fist full of hair, "Damn it girl, do as your told!" I pick you up and lift you off your feet, setting you down in front of me.

"Hold out your hands, do it now!" I say as I reach for my bandana and the rope from the pulley..
 
"Oww now theres no way I am doing it for you" I whine as I glance up at you hesitating slightly at your next command. Sighing I hold my hands out, realising that if I didn't you would just make me do it anyway, I watch as you begin to tie my hands up and now I'm starting to get worried.
 
Back
Top