The squirrel is loose...

Just call me tripod

MS_M_Squirrel said:
Hey M_S -- aren't we looking for ooooh's and ahhh's (instead of chuckles)..? ;)

We were...but I'm afraid our newness keeps us from knowing what's what....

You think we should go take some more? Practice, practice, practice! This time I'll bring the tripod so we can expand our options....

*grin*
 
On calming down a squirrel....

DevineDD said:
Wow...I really like #5 :p

Looks like MS_M_ S tamed the squirrel and you have a great time

Oh, she knows what the squirrel likes and she's not afraid to apply that knowledge. Heh. You don't really want to have an angry squirrel on your hands...er...in your hands... Things can get ugly. Matter of fact the only way to really calm him down is to pop his head somewhere warm and wet. That does the trick every time. *wink*
 
I hope the squirrel isn't broken....

delpdJune said:
OMG.... YOU are ok.. right... Squirrel is ok too RIGHT :eek: He looks ok..well.. wait.. :rolleyes: actually he looks absolutely wonderful.. healthy. amazing.. erect... PROUD even.. ;) I see Mrs.M is checking him out thoroughly... good that is a good thing.. we want to make sure he suffered no injuries.. and you too .. of course.. :catroar:

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend... and glad you are ok.. :heart: :kiss:

Squirrel is fine...but I think I need a second or third or fourth opinion...if anyone wants to help out in the examination....

MsMS is really good at tending to our little friend...really good...he seems to have recovered very well under her love and caring.
 
MS_M_Squirrel said:
Hey M_S -- aren't we looking for ooooh's and ahhh's (instead of chuckles)..? ;)


yep! but then laughter and sex go together well :rose: :kiss:
 
Carnal Artiste

ran57gr said:
yep! but then laughter and sex go together well :rose: :kiss:

Oh, there is nothing like a good laugh while engaged in the more carnal arts. It helps us to keep from making something so wonderful into a serious affair.

*a kiss and a lustful tickle*
 
Another group...

A few more of squirrel love:

1. A lick of the squirrel's chin brings good luck
2. More help for handling the squirrel
3. Love it when she cups my balls....
4. When MsMS gets going the tugging becomes more sincere
5. Two hands are better than one
 
meat_squirrel said:
Oh, there is nothing like a good laugh while engaged in the more carnal arts. It helps us to keep from making something so wonderful into a serious affair.

*a kiss and a lustful tickle*



oh I don't think cracking a joke and sharing a giggle during sex takes anything away of the seriousness of the moment... it only shows perfect relaxation and intimacy ;)
 
*honk* *fweep*

ran57gr said:
oh I don't think cracking a joke and sharing a giggle during sex takes anything away of the seriousness of the moment... it only shows perfect relaxation and intimacy ;)

That much is true. It can be so easy to get caught up in the moment, though, that you forget you're supposed to be having fun. Humor diffuses those overly serious moments.

*donning a red nose and picking up a little horn* Now...as I was saying....
 
meat_squirrel said:
Squirrel is fine...but I think I need a second or third or fourth opinion...if anyone wants to help out in the examination....

MsMS is really good at tending to our little friend...really good...he seems to have recovered very well under her love and caring.


Well.. SHE certainly is good at helping him recover.. because the (whatever :rolleyes:) little friend seems to have doubled.. NO tripled.. NO WAIT.. Quadrupled .. Yes.. at least that in size :nana:

OMG I had visions of the conversation of Godzilla again.. Or is that Squirrelzilla.. OK I am getting light headed here.. ;) :kiss:
 
meat_squirrel said:
That much is true. It can be so easy to get caught up in the moment, though, that you forget you're supposed to be having fun. Humor diffuses those overly serious moments.

*donning a red nose and picking up a little horn* Now...as I was saying....


you already had a horn with a red nose ;)
 
Playing Weekend Catch Up

meat_squirrel said:
I'm not so sure you want to put that responsibility in my hands, so to speak. You see I lack the gene that helps us determine what is cool and what is just silly. Hence, the lovely high school experience. However, I'm sure we will persevere undaunted. I guess I'll just have to rely heavily on MsMS. Hmm...maybe I can just find a way to step aside and let MsMS take the stage. *grinning evily*

Goodness. Cannot leave you alone for a minute without having all kinds of catching up to do. First, I like silly, its way better than cool. And laughter is good. Second, I like the idea MsMS taking the stage. It would be lovely to see a set of pictures devouted to just her... perhaps in the future? And third, yummy new pictures. Though I am still not sure if I believe in squirrels purring...
 
Just a bit of the skin before I get to answering posts...

And here's some skin:

1. Just tugging on the ole squirrel
2. MsMS tugging on the ole nip
3. ...and the squirrel wants a bit o' that himself
4. um...not sure why I'm posting this...but what the hell
5. And another of the squirrel tug variety

Sorry folks, didn't realize we'd fixated on squirrel tugging as much as we did. I promise to have some other ideas next time. Taking requests as usual in case someone has a preference.
 
Bride of Cockzilla

delpdJune said:
Well.. SHE certainly is good at helping him recover.. because the (whatever :rolleyes:) little friend seems to have doubled.. NO tripled.. NO WAIT.. Quadrupled .. Yes.. at least that in size :nana:

OMG I had visions of the conversation of Godzilla again.. Or is that Squirrelzilla.. OK I am getting light headed here.. ;) :kiss:

Oh she's my personal EMT. Any time the squirrel is sluggish and limp it takes but a touch...a brush of skin of hers and he's roused and ready to go. And yes his size changes dramatically...but for some reason there's always a limit. I mean how fair is that? I keep thinking if he builds up a head of steam he should be able to grow as big as he wants. Damn artificial constraints.

Yes, cockzilla shall rise again to terrorize the world!!!
 
Why not?

ran57gr said:
you already had a horn with a red nose ;)

But when squeezed it the horn isn't what squeaked.

*squeeze* Heeep! *squeeze* Heeep! *squeeze* Hellllloooooo nurse!
 
Yay! New person!

seattlecutie said:
This is my first visit! I'll definately be back!

Well hey there! *setting a place at the table* Hurry back! We'll keep dinner warm for you!

Seems like a nice gal don't you think?
 
Damn...them CCD's get HOT!

kittenartist said:
Goodness. Cannot leave you alone for a minute without having all kinds of catching up to do. First, I like silly, its way better than cool. And laughter is good. Second, I like the idea MsMS taking the stage. It would be lovely to see a set of pictures devouted to just her... perhaps in the future? And third, yummy new pictures. Though I am still not sure if I believe in squirrels purring...

Well, as you may note...my email addy is @chattybitch.com. So that should tell you a lot about why you have a lot to catch up on. Next I'm incapable of cool. Just isn't in my programming...sometimes clever...yep...sometimes funny possibly...always silly...you can can be assured.

I too would love to see a thread devoted to her some day. Not yet, but some day. Who knows. It might even be her own idea.

Thanks on the pics! You know it was a chore...worked and slaved over a hot CCD...but we pulled though to bring them to you! *whew!*

*wink*

Okay, so it was a little bit of fun.

Thanks again!
 
Good evening fine squirrelly couple! I finally found some time to catch up on your lovely thread. I missed some yummy stuff for sure (and I shure ain't talkin about the pizza and bourbon!)

MS as always, thank you for your energy and spirit! You keep me smiling, well when I am not panting and licking my lips as I look at your pics that is!

And Ms. MS....you are certainly quite the lovely backdrop for Squirrelzilla. Might I be so forward as to say that your freckles are quite entrancing? I love freckles on a woman......so sexah!

Hope you are having a good week so far! (Say...mind if I borrow that Twister game from you two? Or better yet...you need another Twister player? I do a wicked Right Hand Red, if I do say so myself!)

*Azurre kisses*

~Az
 
It's the towel walk

ran57gr said:
um...not sure why I'm posting this...

maybe because there's some of us our throats will go dry for wanting to suckle on a nice pair of nuts? :devil:

Oh my! I think I've just made a mess.... *casting a glance about for assistance* Crackers. I'm gonna have to find a way to deal with this myself I guess. Um, please cover your eyes as I do the towel walk (that's where you try to get to a towel before things slop out all over the place).

Sheesh, woman. You know how to touch a guy right where he needs it don't you? Wow.
 
kittenartist said:
... Though I am still not sure if I believe in squirrels purring...

I have to tell you KA, I know this little spot that makes M_S purr like you wouldn't believe!!! A little stroke here, a little stroke there. A little flick with the tongue...mmmmm.... Makes me want some purring right now.... <but don't tell anyone that I told you my secret> :cattail:
 
Azurre said:
Good evening fine squirrelly couple! I finally found some time to catch up on your lovely thread. I missed some yummy stuff for sure (and I shure ain't talkin about the pizza and bourbon!)

MS as always, thank you for your energy and spirit! You keep me smiling, well when I am not panting and licking my lips as I look at your pics that is!

And Ms. MS....you are certainly quite the lovely backdrop for Squirrelzilla. Might I be so forward as to say that your freckles are quite entrancing? I love freckles on a woman......so sexah!

Hope you are having a good week so far! (Say...mind if I borrow that Twister game from you two? Or better yet...you need another Twister player? I do a wicked Right Hand Red, if I do say so myself!)

*Azurre kisses*

~Az

Welcome back! Trusting you had a :heart:splendid:heart: time w/ your hubby... Do you mean your cabin didn't have it's own Twister game? Must have made do with the comforter then huh?!

Freckles --- hmmmm....they are scattered about ---- everywhere! ;)
 
Holy CRAP Azurre's back!!!!!

Azurre said:
Good evening fine squirrelly couple! I finally found some time to catch up on your lovely thread. I missed some yummy stuff for sure (and I shure ain't talkin about the pizza and bourbon!)

MS as always, thank you for your energy and spirit! You keep me smiling, well when I am not panting and licking my lips as I look at your pics that is!

And Ms. MS....you are certainly quite the lovely backdrop for Squirrelzilla. Might I be so forward as to say that your freckles are quite entrancing? I love freckles on a woman......so sexah!

Hope you are having a good week so far! (Say...mind if I borrow that Twister game from you two? Or better yet...you need another Twister player? I do a wicked Right Hand Red, if I do say so myself!)

*Azurre kisses*

~Az

Awww...panting? Licking of lips? Heavens, I don't think the squirrel can handle even the insinuation. *kpow!!!!* Nope...one small explosion for one happy little squirrel.

The twister game is entirely yours. Take it with our blessing. You see...after the right foot blue incident we're really not going to get much use out of it. Of course the cat was none too thrilled either *shudder*. If only I'd firmly planted that right hand red everything would have gone just splendidly. But no...I don't have a "wicked" right hand red. Nope. Mine is weak and hence...trouble in the land of Twister.

Hope your weekend was everything it was supposed to be.

You were dearly missed Az (and Devil). We're eagerly anticipating your posts. Thanks for dropping by our little thread. You're the bestest!!!
 
MS_M_Squirrel said:
Welcome back! Trusting you had a :heart:splendid:heart: time w/ your hubby... Do you mean your cabin didn't have it's own Twister game? Must have made do with the comforter then huh?!

Freckles --- hmmmm....they are scattered about ---- everywhere! ;)

Mmmmm Freckles everywhere eh? That does make the mind wander! *grin*

Sadly, our cabin did not come supplied with a twister game. Although it did have foozball, which we did partake of. As much as I would like to say, in the spirit of things, that we managed to make foozball a sexual experience, I just can't do so with a straight face LOL. Even us degenerate Lit pervs have limits hehe.

We did have a spendid time. Thank you for asking. Was a splendid experience in all ways possible!

~Az
 
Back
Top