pleaz_me
Icing Queen
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Posts
- 47,698
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hehehe ... I gots that!skme said:creamy pie!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
never had brownie cheese cakepleaz_me said:Hehehe ... I gots that!
Seriously ... do you like cheesecake? I make a mean brownie cheesecake![]()

You'll have to remind me to make it next time ... I have a feeling you'll like it!skme said:never had brownie cheese cakesounds delicious...i do like regular cheese cake though!
![]()

pleaz_me said:Did it taste good?
Oh ... and thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for answering me todayfEcker
I'd love to slip into your booth.pleaz_me said:How about you slip into my booth instead![]()
![]()
I like things served on that "Special"platter!!!pleaz_me said:You'll have to remind me to make it next time ... I have a feeling you'll like it!I'll serve it on a special platter even
![]()

Awwww .. thanks hon ... you too!!!!!FantasySlut said:

Shall I grab the slip-n-slide?manofsteel52 said:I'd love to slip into your booth.
And a few other places, too...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


I see a "special platter" I'd like to be eating right nowskme said:I like things served on that "Special"platter!!!![]()

You seem shady ... I demand payment in advancethickNshaved said:Uhm...can I have a bakers dozen please pleaz![]()
Assorted will be fine.

pleaz_me said:You seem shady ... I demand payment in advance![]()
I prefer greeeeeeeeeeeen money ... not the colourful kind!thickNshaved said:WHAT...you don't like colourful money???
Pfft.
What *kind* of advance payment?
pleaz_me said:I prefer greeeeeeeeeeeen money ... not the colourful kind!
Don't pffftttt me!
Something I can grasp firmlly in my hand please and thank you ~bats eyelashes~
Silly Americans don't like pretty moneythickNshaved said:So picky!!!
I have something for you.
*nods*
hehehe!!!Want a sausage roll????pleaz_me said:I see a "special platter" I'd like to be eating right now![]()
![]()

you gots a warm place to put it!cause my sausage likes a tight warm place to hide in!!!!pleaz_me said:Uhhhh HUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
I have one warm place hidden away ... the rest of me is freeeeeeeeeezing! Come warm me up???skme said:you gots a warm place to put it!cause my sausage likes a tight warm place to hide in!!!!![]()

hehehe!its very nice out here today.would be a great day for chasing my balls around!pleaz_me said:I have one warm place hidden away ... the rest of me is freeeeeeeeeezing! Come warm me up???![]()
