pleaz_me
Icing Queen
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Posts
- 47,698
Uh huh ... but you about to get a break from all that work *nods*skme said:they call me the workin man.....Rush!!!![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Uh huh ... but you about to get a break from all that work *nods*skme said:they call me the workin man.....Rush!!!![]()

Good morning Timtimtattoo8888 said:*good morning bump for ((Pleaz)) and the Sugar Shack gang!*![]()
![]()

pleaz_me said:Good morning TimDayum ya'll are up way too early for me
![]()
I'm up early ... I just don't get on my 'puter. If I did, I'd never get my walking in before worktimtattoo8888 said:hi there (((pleaz!))) nice to see ya!! we be up early~![]()

pleaz_me said:I'm up early ... I just don't get on my 'puter. If I did, I'd never get my walking in before work![]()
I love the peace and quiet of the early morning ... but umm ... it could be just a tad bit warmer outtimtattoo8888 said:ahh i see....i already went for a quick walk earlier!![]()
pleaz_me said:I love the peace and quiet of the early morning ... but umm ... it could be just a tad bit warmer out![]()
I'm not sure what it is right now, but it was barely 40 when I walkedtimtattoo8888 said:its cloudy and rainy here...bout 58 degrees out on the porch!![]()
that is pretty brisk!! dress warmly!pleaz_me said:I'm not sure what it is right now, but it was barely 40 when I walked![]()
Lol ... I did ... but that didn't help hide the hard nipstimtattoo8888 said:that is pretty brisk!! dress warmly!![]()

woot!!!pleaz_me said:Lol ... I did ... but that didn't help hide the hard nips![]()

some honking at the headlights??!!pleaz_me said:That might have explained some of the horns honking![]()
![]()

Hehehe ... good onetimtattoo8888 said:some honking at the headlights??!!![]()
![]()

So what are your plans for today?timtattoo8888 said:uh huh!!!!!
![]()
![]()
not too much..just relaxing..have to go into work a bit later..so keeping you all company here today!pleaz_me said:So what are your plans for today?
Sounds nice ... I'd like to be at home relaxing todaytimtattoo8888 said:not too much..just relaxing..have to go into work a bit later..so keeping you all company here today!![]()
awww sorries....well you can pretend..and daydream!pleaz_me said:Sounds nice ... I'd like to be at home relaxing today![]()
'Tis why I'm on Littimtattoo8888 said:awww sorries....well you can pretend..and daydream!![]()

great logic there Pleaz..like yer thinking!!!pleaz_me said:'Tis why I'm on LitI really don't want to be at work ... thus I'm pretending to be working
![]()

great smiles!!! i will be right back...have a real time errand to run!pleaz_me said:
Be safe!timtattoo8888 said:great smiles!!! i will be right back...have a real time errand to run!![]()
i be back!pleaz_me said:Be safe!