The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remec said:
Same here...*nodding* You and Red and Sarah and, well, pretty much the whole crowd and then some...and we need to go dancing this time...


:cool:
Hehehe ... we tried that at our May Litogether ... but I got ... well ... a weeeeee bit tipsy :cool:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Imagine how much trouble we can get into .... in person.... with you between us. ;)


Y'know, I used to think spontaneous combustion was just another of those urban legends or unexplained mysteries...but now...I gotta tell ya... :devil:



:cool:
 
Remec said:
Um, well, maybe if I could borrow a hand or lips or something, that'd be great...yeah....*swallowing nervously*


Ya need some Brasso for your halo there? ;)


:cool:
~Traces a finger gently over the waistband of your jeans~

Uh huh ... a whole jar please :cathappy:
 
Remec said:
Same here...*nodding* You and Red and Sarah and, well, pretty much the whole crowd and then some...and we need to go dancing this time...


:cool:
YES! *stomps foot* I STILL have NEVER been DANCING!
 
pleaz_me said:
Hehehe ... we tried that at our May Litogether ... but I got ... well ... a weeeeee bit tipsy :cool:


No problem...I'll keep you as upright as necessary...heck, I'll even hold your hair if it comes to that...*smile*



:cool:
 
Remec said:
No problem...I'll keep you as upright as necessary...heck, I'll even hold your hair if it comes to that...*smile*



:cool:
I might need to *prop* up against something ;)

:catroar:

Yes please!
 
pleaz_me said:
~Traces a finger gently over the waistband of your jeans~

Uh huh ... a whole jar please :cathappy:


*leaning forward just a bit to keep something from jumping right out*
*enjoying the view*


Whole jar, eh? Maybe we should just soak it in one of those jeweler's solutions then.



:cool:
 
Remec said:
*leaning forward just a bit to keep something from jumping right out*
*enjoying the view*


Whole jar, eh? Maybe we should just soak it in one of those jeweler's solutions then.



:cool:
I think perhaps something WANTS out ;) ~Slides a finger between your skin and waistband~

Hehehe ... just might need to ;)
 
pleaz_me said:
I might need to *prop* up against something ;)

:catroar:

Yes please!


Hmmm, maybe I could find something to give you better support...*fingers instinctively entwining themselves in your hair* That's not too tight a hold, is it?



:cool:
 
Remec said:
Hmmm, maybe I could find something to give you better support...*fingers instinctively entwining themselves in your hair* That's not too tight a hold, is it?



:cool:
*Gulp*

Ummm .... no :eek:

You might grab a better hold in fact :catroar:
 
pleaz_me said:
*Gulp*

Ummm .... no :eek:

You might grab a better hold in fact :catroar:


I see....

*turning seat a bit to put a hand on both sides of your head*
*feeling the softness of your hair between each finger and brushing both palms as you move*

....more like that? :devil:



:cool:
 
Damn.... I will have to disappear again. . . :rolleyes:

Since I know what both of you look like in real life... this is almost too real. :eek: :devil:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Damn.... I will have to disappear again. . . :rolleyes:

Since I know what both of you look like in real life... this is almost too real. :eek: :devil:


I know what you mean. I may have to write another chapter for one of my favorite Chains. *licking lips at the thought*


:cool:
 
Remec said:
I see....

*turning seat a bit to put a hand on both sides of your head*
*feeling the softness of your hair between each finger and brushing both palms as you move*

....more like that? :devil:



:cool:
~Feels the wetness building between my legs ... falls to my knees as my body weakens~ :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top