The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
timtattoo8888 said:
thanks!
I am still here.... :) watching pleaz go in and out during the afternoon! :)


*nodding*
Yeah, I think I could watch that myself. Most definitely. All afternoon and well into the evening...hehehe



:cool:
 
timtattoo8888 said:
thanks!
I am still here.... :) watching pleaz go in and out during the afternoon! :)
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit just a minute now ... I thought it was the guy's job to go in and out :cool: :devil:
 
Remec said:
*nodding*
Yeah, I think I could watch that myself. Most definitely. All afternoon and well into the evening...hehehe



:cool:
((((((((((Remec)))))))))) How are ya darlin????? :kiss:
 
pleaz_me said:
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit just a minute now ... I thought it was the guy's job to go in and out :cool: :devil:

yes it is..watching go in and out of the office..admiring the view ;)
 
pleaz_me said:
((((((((((Remec)))))))))) How are ya darlin????? :kiss:


Hey xoxoxoPleazoxoxox! Not bad, much nicer for running into someone familiar, although I'm seeing more of that the longer I'm in here. *g*


How's 'bout you? :kiss:
 
Remec said:
Hey xoxoxoPleazoxoxox! Not bad, much nicer for running into someone familiar, although I'm seeing more of that the longer I'm in here. *g*


How's 'bout you? :kiss:
I'm almost always around ... I just hide in the corner invisibly often :D


Doing pretty good ... just ironed out the last few details for the end of the month in Chicago :nana:
 
pleaz_me said:
I'm almost always around ... I just hide in the corner invisibly often :D


Doing pretty good ... just ironed out the last few details for the end of the month in Chicago :nana:


Coolness. I'm hoping things will work out fine for me to come back in the Spring. My Fall/Winter is already full with gaming conventions and family stuff.



:cool:
 
Remec said:
By all means, wiggle and jiggle and even giggle...lots.... ;) :catroar:



:cool:
Ms. Red's had me giggling all morning ... the boss can't figure out what's so dayum funny on the computer :D


~Turns around and does a lil shake~ :nana:
 
pleaz_me said:
Ms. Red's had me giggling all morning ... the boss can't figure out what's so dayum funny on the computer :D


~Turns around and does a lil shake~ :nana:


Mmmm...
*settling back in computer chair and quietly adjusting things*

Oh, I can just imagine the sort of trouble the two of you can be up to...and that's not even in person! :p


:cool:
 
Remec said:
Coolness. I'm hoping things will work out fine for me to come back in the Spring. My Fall/Winter is already full with gaming conventions and family stuff.



:cool:
We wanted to squeeze one last gathering in before the holidays began kicking our butts. I'm excited for this one ... I'm overdue for a long weekend!

I hope you do make it back for the spring one ... will be great to see you again!
 
Remec said:
Mmmm...
*settling back in computer chair and quietly adjusting things*

Oh, I can just imagine the sort of trouble the two of you can be up to...and that's not even in person! :p


:cool:
Need some help adjusting anything? ;)

~gives the halo a slight nudge back in place~
 
Remec said:
Mmmm...
*settling back in computer chair and quietly adjusting things*

Oh, I can just imagine the sort of trouble the two of you can be up to...and that's not even in person! :p


:cool:
Imagine how much trouble we can get into .... in person.... with you between us. ;)
 
pleaz_me said:
We wanted to squeeze one last gathering in before the holidays began kicking our butts. I'm excited for this one ... I'm overdue for a long weekend!

I hope you do make it back for the spring one ... will be great to see you again!


Same here...*nodding* You and Red and Sarah and, well, pretty much the whole crowd and then some...and we need to go dancing this time...


:cool:
 
pleaz_me said:
Need some help adjusting anything? ;)

~gives the halo a slight nudge back in place~


Um, well, maybe if I could borrow a hand or lips or something, that'd be great...yeah....*swallowing nervously*


Ya need some Brasso for your halo there? ;)


:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top