The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
BARTENDER!!!!!!!! I'll have a Sex On the Beach so big I can swim in it, and apple pie with homemade whipped cream, please!
 
*looks around*

I guess I could help out with the Sex on the Beach ;)

Perhaps the homemadde whipped cream as well :devil:
 
jushorny said:
*looks around*

I guess I could help out with the Sex on the Beach ;)

Perhaps the homemadde whipped cream as well :devil:

Right on, gotta love some imagination!!!!!!
 
jushorny said:
Ugghhh...as a male, I like to thing I can back up my imagination :D :p


As a woman that's worked among men for many years, I'd have to experience that before rendering an official opinion!!!!
 
TitianaPeaks said:
As a woman that's worked among men for many years, I'd have to experience that before rendering an official opinion!!!!

Well, it tis the only true way of knowing :)
 
Dumpling said:
Good Morning "Pleaz" I said I be back ;)
What I like is Candy Cane & all Day Suckers ~but I also like Donuts specially the Icing in & around the Hole as well as Muffies :p :D
Here's something to start you off ... as for the suckers and candy canes ... perhaps you should cum sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas first :devil:

http://www.greetings.ca/Donuts.jpg
 
TitianaPeaks said:
BARTENDER!!!!!!!! I'll have a Sex On the Beach so big I can swim in it, and apple pie with homemade whipped cream, please!
WOW! Sounds like I missed out :( Glad Jus was around to assist you ;)
 
timtattoo8888 said:
doing ok...just trying to wake up..hows you today pleaz? :kiss:
Been awake since 5:30 CST :rolleyes:

I thought sleep and rest were supposed to happen on vacation???
 
timtattoo8888 said:
awww...they are!!!!! :kiss: you sexy early bird! ;)
I can't help it ... my body alarm goes off automatically. I've been doing everything possible to keep quiet so I don't wake my "roomie" ;) :devil: :D

Then again ... maybe it's time someone got woke up ;)
 
pleaz_me said:
I can't help it ... my body alarm goes off automatically. I've been doing everything possible to keep quiet so I don't wake my "roomie" ;) :devil: :D

Then again ... maybe it's time someone got woke up ;)

awww lucky "roomie" heehee.......can only dream its me! ;)
 
pleaz_me said:
Here's something to start you off ... as for the suckers and candy canes ... perhaps you should cum sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas first :devil:

http://www.greetings.ca/Donuts.jpg
Geez, lets strike all that Calorie loaded Stuff off the list
although I like it I stay away from it ;)
Now settling down on your Lap (mhhhh that feels comfortable) :D what I would like for Xmas or my B Day (which comes first) ;) is a Sybian coz I got most of the other Toys allready oh & perhaps a Partner to play with when ever I feel I want to hehe ~now that is to much to ask ? ;) :devil:
 
Dumpling said:
Geez, lets strike all that Calorie loaded Stuff off the list
although I like it I stay away from it ;)
Now settling down on your Lap (mhhhh that feels comfortable) :D what I would like for Xmas or my B Day (which comes first) ;) is a Sybian coz I got most of the other Toys allready oh & perhaps a Partner to play with when ever I feel I want to hehe ~now that is to much to ask ? ;) :devil:
~Wiggles a bit while you're on my lap ... nestling one leg in between yours~

Hmmm ... a birthday girl! When's your birthday??? ~Turns you over my knee while you're already on my lap and warms my hands for the spanking~ :devil:

How about this to start? If you're really REALLY good this year I'll throw in an extra beauty to manage the controls of the Sybian ;)

http://www.milfswithtoys.com/images/Felony_on_sybian_Thumbnail_Tour_Horizontal.jpg
 
pleaz_me said:
~Wiggles a bit while you're on my lap ... nestling one leg in between yours~

Hmmm ... a birthday girl! When's your birthday??? ~Turns you over my knee while you're already on my lap and warms my hands for the spanking~ :devil:

How about this to start? If you're really REALLY good this year I'll throw in an extra beauty to manage the controls of the Sybian ;)

http://www.milfswithtoys.com/images/Felony_on_sybian_Thumbnail_Tour_Horizontal.jpg

How'bout you cum wiggle over here, baby... :devil:
:kiss: :kiss:
 
pleaz_me said:
~Wiggles a bit while you're on my lap ... nestling one leg in between yours~

Hmmm ... a birthday girl! When's your birthday??? ~Turns you over my knee while you're already on my lap and warms my hands for the spanking~ :devil:

How about this to start? If you're really REALLY good this year I'll throw in an extra beauty to manage the controls of the Sybian ;)

http://www.milfswithtoys.com/images/Felony_on_sybian_Thumbnail_Tour_Horizontal.jpg
mhhhhh You? :D
Gee that would be scrumptious~I even let you take a turn on the Sybian just so I can lick & slurp on all the Cream afterwards :p :D :kiss:

oh & my B Day is next Month ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top