maxmillion
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2003
- Posts
- 1,108
timtattoo8888 said:hi there Max...![]()
Hey tim
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
timtattoo8888 said:hi there Max...![]()
hope that all is well in your neck of the woods!maxmillion said:Hey tim
timtattoo8888 said:hope that all is well in your neck of the woods!![]()
Sorry I wasn't around earlier ... there's always goodies in the cookie jar!maxmillion said:Where can a guy indulge his sweet tooth around here?

pleaz_me said:Sorry I wasn't around earlier ... there's always goodies in the cookie jar!![]()
![]()
Wanna personally reach in my cookie jar and touch?jushorny said:Ah but there is nothing like a cookie jar with the personal touch![]()



Morning (((((Tim)))))timtattoo8888 said:Good early morning bumps an grinds for Pleaz!![]()
Hope you're having a great day!((((((pleaz))))) doing good, and your sexy self?pleaz_me said:Morning (((((Tim)))))Hope you're having a great day!
(((Happy Birthday too!)))Doing well so far thanks! What's on your agenda for the day?timtattoo8888 said:((((((pleaz))))) doing good, and your sexy self?![]()
Join us this weekend and we'll show you just what party animals we can bejushorny said:This must be the thread all the party people post on...its Friday night and no one's around![]()

Wait .... wait .... come baaaaaaaack!manofsteel52 said:*runs through to give pleaz a dirve-by licking*![]()
![]()
![]()

Speaking of teases...................................jushorny said:Ah let 'em go![]()
Mmmm .... are you here to please me tonight?jushorny said:I thought we were speaking of pleases![]()
![]()
pleaz_me said:Mmmm .... are you here to please me tonight?![]()
![]()
![]()
Oh, and all those links changed except the golf ... and now that's weather pending ~pouts~ I'll PM you the new ones as soon as I figure it out![]()
jushorny said:please you...please me...please us both...![]()
![]()
Thanks kindly for the furture pm![]()
Now you're talkin my language!(((((Ling)))))Dumpling said:mhhh, is there any Sugar or Sweets tohere
![]()
I be back to morrow & find out![]()

Good Morning "Pleaz" I said I be backpleaz_me said:(((((Ling)))))
There's always Sweets here to![]()
Just depends on what your sweet tooth is desiring
![]()
Back for another drive by...pleaz_me said:Wait .... wait .... come baaaaaaaack!
Dayum you're such a tease!![]()
![]()
