The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing as I am told and reading/posting in the shack

pleaz_me said:
Everyone would eat me!

Wait ... that's not such a bad thing! :D


You are slipping girl, it took you a moment to realise that was a great idea???? *shakes head*
 
We saw this dessert on the menu in Tenerife. As one of our party has a lovely large PA we just had to take a pic :devil: :devil: :devil:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Sunday Pleaz :kiss:

Thanks for forwarding the info even though I didn't show up :kiss:
 
Hello "Pleaz"@ the Sugar Shack :kiss:
what happened to you Honey? did some one nibble to much on you that you just melted away? :D
 
Hey there everyone :) Thanks for all of the well wishes and posts ... between life, a bout of bronchitis, and life ... I just needed a bit of a break from here.

But I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

Blue ... I love the pic ... but where the F@#$ is the recipe???????
 
pleaz_me said:
Hey there everyone :) Thanks for all of the well wishes and posts ... between life, a bout of bronchitis, and life ... I just needed a bit of a break from here.

But I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

Blue ... I love the pic ... but where the F@#$ is the recipe???????

Hey Pleaz...so glad you're back :kiss:
Was beginning to wonder....
 
pleaz_me said:
:kiss:

Just had a bout of the blah's :eek:

How've you been?

Well I hope the bout is over, the blah's are never fun nor easy to shake. :kiss:

I've been good, haha, no really I have been ;)

I did start a new thread, link is in my sig :devil:
 
jushorny said:
Well I hope the bout is over, the blah's are never fun nor easy to shake. :kiss:

I've been good, haha, no really I have been ;)

I did start a new thread, link is in my sig :devil:
Life just keeps handing out more and more lately ... I'm having a hard time keeping up with it ;)

We KNOW you're good ... but have you been well? :devil:

Hmmm ... ~Runs to check it out~ :cool:
 
pleaz_me said:
Hey there everyone :) Thanks for all of the well wishes and posts ... between life, a bout of bronchitis, and life ... I just needed a bit of a break from here.

But I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

Blue ... I love the pic ... but where the F@#$ is the recipe???????

We were in a restaurant, I didn't ask for the receipe!!!
 
pleaz_me said:
Life just keeps handing out more and more lately ... I'm having a hard time keeping up with it ;)

We KNOW you're good ... but have you been well? :devil:

Hmmm ... ~Runs to check it out~ :cool:

I've been well :p

Sometimes it's impossible to keep up with it, you just gotta keep treading until life decides its dealt enough your way for awhile :kiss:
 
jushorny said:
I've been well :p

Sometimes it's impossible to keep up with it, you just gotta keep treading until life decides its dealt enough your way for awhile :kiss:
~Giggles~

I hear ya there ... but I still have a hard time when it pushes the way it has been :eek:

I'm only on page 3 ... you DO know you're going to need to hand-deliver me a drool towel now right? :devil:
 
pleaz_me said:
Well dammit woman! You'll have to go back and ask! :D :p


Well we should be back there next June so I will go and ask but I bet they are bought in not made on the premises!!! Oh and btw, I was browsing the shack earlier and found a very naughty cake. Mark is now feeling hard done to as his cake had the bewbies but not the lips :p :p :p
 
bluefoxlady said:
Well we should be back there next June so I will go and ask but I bet they are bought in not made on the premises!!! Oh and btw, I was browsing the shack earlier and found a very naughty cake. Mark is now feeling hard done to as his cake had the bewbies but not the lips :p :p :p
Well shit ... I don't want to wait till next June!
LOL! Tell him when he comes for his next birthday I'll just cover myself in icing :D Mark's was actually the first cake I made of that "nature" so I was a bit inexperienced :eek: Even Annie's wasn't quite as detailed as this last one. But she got bewbie cookies to go with her cake :D
 
pleaz_me said:
Well shit ... I don't want to wait till next June!
LOL! Tell him when he comes for his next birthday I'll just cover myself in icing :D Mark's was actually the first cake I made of that "nature" so I was a bit inexperienced :eek: Even Annie's wasn't quite as detailed as this last one. But she got bewbie cookies to go with her cake :D


Sorry, can't afford it before then :eek:

Ohhhh, can I help him eat his cake??? :devil: :p :devil:
 
bluefoxlady said:
Sorry, can't afford it before then :eek:

Ohhhh, can I help him eat his cake??? :devil: :p :devil:
Aw well ... I'll have to guess then :D

Most definitely :devil:

While I'm thinking of it ... was going to send ya'll a package but am wondering how to get it there cheaply but before it spoils this time :rolleyes: Any suggestions?
 
pleaz_me said:
Aw well ... I'll have to guess then :D

Most definitely :devil:

While I'm thinking of it ... was going to send ya'll a package but am wondering how to get it there cheaply but before it spoils this time :rolleyes: Any suggestions?


Sorry :eek:

Oh goodie :devil:

Is it ready now lol?? A fucking gorgeous Englishman is in Chicago until Wednesday and could act as courier lol
 
bluefoxlady said:
Sorry :eek:

Oh goodie :devil:

Is it ready now lol?? A fucking gorgeous Englishman is in Chicago until Wednesday and could act as courier lol
Well shit it's not ready yet! It's for Christmas :p

No way I could get to Chi by Wednesday anyway :( :( :(

Is he coming back before Christmas? :D
 
pleaz_me said:
~Giggles~

I hear ya there ... but I still have a hard time when it pushes the way it has been :eek:

I'm only on page 3 ... you DO know you're going to need to hand-deliver me a drool towel now right? :devil:

Delivered :devil:
 
pleaz_me said:
Well shit it's not ready yet! It's for Christmas :p

No way I could get to Chi by Wednesday anyway :( :( :(

Is he coming back before Christmas? :D

Ohhhhh

I am not sure, he is more usually in San Fran but this time he was in SF, Nashville and now Chi!!! I know he has NY in January but the plans often change.

Anyway Darling, I will have to catch you tomorrow or Tuesday, way past my bedtime tonight

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
bluefoxlady said:
Ohhhhh

I am not sure, he is more usually in San Fran but this time he was in SF, Nashville and now Chi!!! I know he has NY in January but the plans often change.

Anyway Darling, I will have to catch you tomorrow or Tuesday, way past my bedtime tonight

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
Sweet dreams hon :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Hmmm, I've hit SF before. We could do a hand off and I'll bring it back to Chi ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top