The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
jushorny said:
Are you saying you want me to bring him back to Chi too? :p
Lol ... I think we're all confused now :p

How about you just travel approximately 3 1/2 hours south and I'll give you a lil tin of goodies ... and maybe something more :devil: :devil:
 
pleaz_me said:
Lol ... I think we're all confused now :p

How about you just travel approximately 3 1/2 hours south and I'll give you a lil tin of goodies ... and maybe something more :devil: :devil:

You can save the tin of goodies... :devil:
 
~Vent/Blurt~

When is this man going to realize I don't have money coming out of my ass????? YOU can go to the fucking store and buy whatever the fuck you need but *I* have a child to take care of and pay for too! Then after telling me for weeks and weeks that we're taking the jet skiis and lil's absolutely excited about it ... then you go and tell me you just don't have the time and don't want to pay for the gas because it'll cost more. WTF???? That doesn't even make sense!!!!! You'd rather pay a few hundred dollars to rent a boat! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... how can I POSSIBLY be your offspring when you have no logical thinking whatsoever! :mad: :mad: :mad:

~EndVent/Blurt~
 
availableslave2u said:
hugs to pleaze......hang in there sister. :kiss:
Thanks darlin ... he just frustrates me with his illogical thinking ... just like the house he booked ... he didn't listen to what he was being told so my son has to sleep on the couch :rolleyes:

I know he paid for the house rental, but geesh ... I only get one good vacation a year ... I want a say-so in it :p :D
 
pleaz_me said:
Thanks darlin ... he just frustrates me with his illogical thinking ... just like the house he booked ... he didn't listen to what he was being told so my son has to sleep on the couch :rolleyes:

I know he paid for the house rental, but geesh ... I only get one good vacation a year ... I want a say-so in it :p :D

they're men, they don't listen. i understand what you're going through. i get frustrated with mine as well. we should plan a girls weekend somewhere. just rent a cabin and have a great time.
 
availableslave2u said:
they're men, they don't listen. i understand what you're going through. i get frustrated with mine as well. we should plan a girls weekend somewhere. just rent a cabin and have a great time.
Lol ... funny thing is ... he's my dad ... and I've always been "like" him so he expects me to just do without arguing.

I agree ... I need a girls' weekend away! Wellll ... can I sneak in my sweetie? :D :devil:
 
pleaz_me said:
Lol ... funny thing is ... he's my dad ... and I've always been "like" him so he expects me to just do without arguing.

I agree ... I need a girls' weekend away! Wellll ... can I sneak in my sweetie? :D :devil:
my dad used to irritate me as well, but now he's gone. i'd give anything for him to get on my nerves again, lol. enjoy him while he's here hun. sure, we can all sneak our sweeties in.
 
availableslave2u said:
my dad used to irritate me as well, but now he's gone. i'd give anything for him to get on my nerves again, lol. enjoy him while he's here hun. sure, we can all sneak our sweeties in.
I know ... I love him to pieces and am glad he is who he is. He just frustrates me to pieces too :p :D

Woot! Perhaps in March? ;)
 
availableslave2u said:
my buns need some pinching too :nana:
~Slides my hand gently down your back and into your panties ... then pinches each cheek followed by a caress~

:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top