pleaz_me
Icing Queen
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Posts
- 47,698
Doing much betterDumpling said:"Pleaz the Icing Queen"![]()
![]()
How are you Sugar?![]()
Thanks for the PM hon ... was nice to know I was missed Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Doing much betterDumpling said:"Pleaz the Icing Queen"![]()
![]()
How are you Sugar?![]()
Thanks for the PM hon ... was nice to know I was missed Ah your welcome, Iam sure you get lots of thempleaz_me said:Doing much betterThanks for the PM hon ... was nice to know I was missed
![]()
Uh huh ... I always thinkin of youskme said:nah you was just watchin the wizard of Oz and was thinkin of me!![]()

Not reallyDumpling said:Ah your welcome, Iam sure you get lots of them![]()

Oh are they all that good that you dont want to part with them?pleaz_me said:Not reallyI guess it helps if I clean out the old PM's once in awhile
![]()
Some of them areDumpling said:Oh are they all that good that you dont want to part with them?![]()
The others are notes to myself Geez what are you writing yourselfs?pleaz_me said:Some of them areThe others are notes to myself
![]()
Lol ... I start stories that I never finishDumpling said:Geez what are you writing yourselfs?
I have some in my e-Mail but mostly just juicy Letters & Pics I have to hide from everyone![]()
![]()
Aw, poor Baby- I dont have time to write Stories but I do get juicy Letters of course I have to reply otherwise they cease to cumpleaz_me said:Lol ... I start stories that I never finish
Hmmm ... I don't get juicy letters![]()
Hehehe ... maybe that's the problem. I delete the ones I get and never replyDumpling said:Aw, poor Baby- I dont have time to write Stories but I do get juicy Letters of course I have to reply otherwise they cease to cum![]()
![]()
![]()


hello Darlin'pleaz_me said:Hehehe ... maybe that's the problem. I delete the ones I get and never reply![]()
I'm off to bed ... sweet dreams to ya when you get there!![]()



skme said:Good Morning!!Hope your feeling well this morning....I forgot to tell ya the third day is probly the most sore!I got the coffee goin and got some biscuits in the oven!!Hope your Monday is a goodone!!!![]()
You're the bestest!
Mmmm ... I thought I felt someone slide under the covers this morningDumpling said:Came to wish you a Good Morning *Pleaz*![]()
![]()
![]()
(& lick some of the Icing)![]()


Thanks!brian_3132 said:nice cookies!![]()

Hey there Wally! Dang I wish I had speakers at work ... I could have used this! Definitely better than whatever was playin on the radiowally2450 said:
(((((as2u))))) Hey there darlin ... hope you had a great Monday!availableslave2u said:peeking in to say hello to pleaz![]()
