jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
pleaz_me said:Hehehe
I recall long random stories![]()
Ha, some might call it edging....

Did I just say that??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pleaz_me said:Hehehe
I recall long random stories![]()

Uh huh Uh huhjushorny said:That's cuz she loves your ass...you're not kidding me![]()
![]()


jushorny said:Ha, some might call it edging....
Did I just say that??

Sweet dreams!pleaz_me said:Uh huh Uh huh
Course if you bring YOUR ass here ...................![]()
![]()
![]()
pleaz_me said:I didn't hear a thing
I call it teasing![]()
And on that note ... I'm going to slowly strip out of these clothes and snuggle down under the covers for the nightSweet dreams!
pleaz_me said:I didn't hear a thing
I call it teasing![]()
And on that note ... I'm going to slowly strip out of these clothes and snuggle down under the covers for the nightSweet dreams!

Me thinks I need to check for myself ... both of you ... here ... side by side ... well, one on each side of mejushorny said:That's ok, he's got the better one LOL![]()

There you are!pleaz_me said:Me thinks I need to check for myself ... both of you ... here ... side by side ... well, one on each side of me![]()
![]()
![]()
Good morning to you toomanofsteel52 said:There you are!
I didn't see you around for quite some time, I was wondering what the hell happened to you. I was a bit concerned you were getting tired of sex...![]()
![]()
![]()


That was the assumption I had made... you've been living sexual bliss for the last few weeks...pleaz_me said:Good morning to you too![]()
Maybe I was actually getting the real thing!![]()
![]()
Yeah ......... NOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How've you been darlin?![]()
I hope all is well with you, too.pleaz_me said:Good morning to you too![]()
Maybe I was actually getting the real thing!![]()
![]()
Yeah ......... NOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How've you been darlin?![]()
Wouldn't that be absolutely wonderful ~sigh~manofsteel52 said:That was the assumption I had made... you've been living sexual bliss for the last few weeks...
I'm good, thanks.![]()
I hope all is well with you, too.
I'm off today, just waiting for my help to show up so I can pull the water pump from the well. Not the preferred way to spend the day.![]()

I'll have to take a gander this evening. I wish I had speakers here at workwally2450 said:That makes two of us...
Something for today:
Elton John and Shania Twain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68GpWxwvn50
Woo hoo! I'm about to be an island girl!wally2450 said:Island Girl-1976
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qeps6883k20


Hey sweetie! How are ya?MrFantasyMan said:{{{pleaz_me}}}...![]()

pleaz_me said:Hey sweetie! How are ya?![]()

Awwww thanksMrFantasyMan said:been well sugar...and you have been missed...![]()

Only if you pull it hard while fucking me with your hard cock from behindjushorny said:Still not agreeing with my idea of wrapping your hair into a pony tail, huh?![]()

how are you tonight my friend?Hey sweetie! Doing great thanks ... how are you:availableslave2u said:evening pleazhow are you tonight my friend?

i've got a miserable cold, so no tongue for you tonight.pleaz_me said:Hey sweetie! Doing great thanks ... how are you:![]()
did you have a good day?