The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
availableslave2u said:
i've got a miserable cold, so no tongue for you tonight. :p did you have a good day?
Awwww ... I've got antibiotics ... I'll take my chances ;) I had a great day ... a lot accomplished and caught up with my best friend from high school :nana: How was your day? Hopefully you're snuggled in bed letting someone take care of you??? :kiss:
 
pleaz_me said:
Awwww ... I've got antibiotics ... I'll take my chances ;) I had a great day ... a lot accomplished and caught up with my best friend from high school :nana: How was your day? Hopefully you're snuggled in bed letting someone take care of you??? :kiss:
well, i did lay in bed all day, but alone. husband told me last night that i need to fold laundry. so i coughed all over his clothes today. lol. wanna snuggle with me?
 
availableslave2u said:
well, i did lay in bed all day, but alone. husband told me last night that i need to fold laundry. so i coughed all over his clothes today. lol. wanna snuggle with me?
Awwww ... BAD hubby! I'd cough all over his clothes too :p

Uh huh ... you don't mind if I get nekkie before I crawl in with you, do you? ;) :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top