pleaz_me
Icing Queen
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Posts
- 47,698
Now please just don't make me list all of your wonderful qualities ... my fingers will blisterjushorny said:And that's how it was taking![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now please just don't make me list all of your wonderful qualities ... my fingers will blisterjushorny said:And that's how it was taking![]()
pleaz_me said:Now please just don't make me list all of your wonderful qualities ... my fingers will blister![]()

But ... but ... but ... you're cute when you blushjushorny said:Please do not, I'll blush which is not very man like![]()
![]()
I know how you feel and am very grateful for such feelings![]()

pleaz_me said:But ... but ... but ... you're cute when you blush![]()
![]()
Oh hush ... you'd never look stupidjushorny said:LOL no, I look stupid...enough about me...geez

pleaz_me said:Oh hush ... you'd never look stupid![]()

how is my fellow illinoisian today?See post above yoursjushorny said:Well Pleaz, I best sign off and stretch out in bed....with having had a wonderful dinner combined with good wine I might be apt to expose too much of my feelings here![]()
You have a great night...and...I meant it when I said Lit is a better place with you around![]()


~Runs n jumps on as2u's lap~availableslave2u said:good morning pleazhow is my fellow illinoisian today?


pleaz_me said:~Runs n jumps on as2u's lap~![]()
Doing well thanks ... enjoying the sunshine streaming through the window! How are you feeling today? Any better?![]()
See ... the sunshine's luring you my way so I can take care of you and help you feel betteravailableslave2u said:sunshine? i'm coming to your house. it's cloudy here. although you are my sunshine, my only sunshine..... i refuse to answer how i'm feeling on the grounds that i'm tired of not feeling well
just having your friendship makes me feel better.pleaz_me said:See ... the sunshine's luring you my way so I can take care of you and help you feel better![]()

Awwww ... always glad to be here for youavailableslave2u said:just having your friendship makes me feel better.![]()

I think you should zip in and let me unzip your jeansskme said:zipping thru the sugar shack....wait maybe i should unzip through the sugar shack!!!![]()

i like your plan better!cause i much rather share this thing with a hottie like you!!!pleaz_me said:I think you should zip in and let me unzip your jeans![]()

~Giggles~ I remember your *thing* wellskme said:i like your plan better!cause i much rather share this thing with a hottie like you!!!![]()
![]()
![]()

Hehehe ... wanna?skme said:yep and that was some damn good rude stuff too!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Damn straight!!!!I got the rope!!!!pleaz_me said:Hehehe ... wanna?![]()

well duh.....how big do you think my wrist and ankles are????pleaz_me said:Hahahaha ... I bets I got more![]()
![]()
![]()
They tiny ... like the munchkinsskme said:well duh.....how big do you think my wrist and ankles are????![]()


Thats cause i like to "Munch"!!!!pleaz_me said:They tiny ... like the munchkins![]()
![]()
![]()
