pleaz_me
Icing Queen
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Posts
- 47,698
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good afternoon handsomemanofsteel52 said:Good afternoon gorgeous!![]()
How was your day off yesterday?pleaz_me said:Good afternoon handsomeHow was your day off yesterday?
Glad to hear you got it done ... I'm sure you feel better!manofsteel52 said:
Busy busy busy! I finished about 9:30 last night, but got the job done though, that's what counts.
Soooo... today being hump day, I thought I'd better swing through lit and see what's going on, check up on all the hotties...![]()
![]()

Making a mental note tosend pleaz a mirror...pleaz_me said:Glad to hear you got it done ... I'm sure you feel better!
Hmm ... when you run across some let me know ... that way I can check them out too![]()
![]()

manofsteel52 said:Making a mental note tosend pleaz a mirror...![]()
![]()
![]()


Lick it and stick it?????pleaz_me said:Wanna? Huh? Huh?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

pleaz_me said:
Just send me you instead please![]()
I stick it ...you whip it!!!!pleaz_me said:I lick it, you stick it!![]()
![]()

Elton John on SoulTrain...1975....damn....im getting soooooo old!wally2450 said:
Nope ... no whipping allowed hereskme said:I stick it ...you whip it!!!!![]()

availableslave2u said:checking in and see some sticking and whipping going on...*nods* all is well here.![]()

Whatevah!skme said:Elton John on SoulTrain...1975....damn....im getting soooooo old!
Thanks Wally!wally2450 said:
skme said:Bumping through!!!!!!Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!and a great Vacation!!!!!![]()


vacation? did i authorize a vacation? i don't remember you telling me that we were going on a vacation....i haven't packed yet.pleaz_me said:![]()
Counting down until I leave ... 3 hours to go!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Well hurry the hell up woman! Dad's leaving your area any time ... go go go go go!availableslave2u said:vacation? did i authorize a vacation? i don't remember you telling me that we were going on a vacation....i haven't packed yet.

oh, i could be packed by the time he got here. tell him just to honk and i'll run out. do i have to be fully dressed though? i may have to finish dressing in the carpleaz_me said:Well hurry the hell up woman! Dad's leaving your area any time ... go go go go go!![]()
![]()
![]()