Three positives from your day

From a veteran, THANK YOU.
For your time and caring. 😘
I have doing this for 8 years. I do care. I bake birthday cakes, almost every week, occasionally bring some things they can’t get there, or do some shopping for them. So many have nobody to turn to. I hope I never let them down.

Hope your day is as lovely as you have made mine, and thank you from my heart, for your service.
 
1) watching usa win with my two best buddies was a blast
2) tomorrow is my birthday and a big one and fun seeing my family excited to spoil and celebrate
3) doing some volunteer work this morning to help a bunch of people who really needed and appreciated it
 
1. A parking spot right in front of the shop.
2. Good blood test results.
3. Locating a (new) stall selling delicious porridge with pork intestines.
 
1. Managed to get to work without blowing out a tire on my bike, unlike Thursday.
2. Good workout at the gym. (Lifted a truck apparently 😅)
3. My daughter did not eat all the carnitas this weekend so I get to have some for lunch.
 
1. Finally managing to pick up a parcel that was waiting for me.
2. Sharing the joy of my grandson collecting a variety of rocks on the beach. We have *lots* of rock collections from his beach adventures.
3. Messages.
Sounds like a wonderful day!😀
 
1. I managed to run over 9km around a football pitch in 33c heat.. without collapsing from heatstroke
2. I managed to snag the last packet of Magnums in the local shop
3. I managed to strip bedding, sort laundry and get the first round dry despite being out this afternoon
 
Back
Top