today i am .......

- The woman who can't sleep. Again.
- The woman who wonders how long she can function with an average of 4 hours sleep a night, until her world becomes one big mess.
- The woman who loves, and hopes, still.
- The woman who aches for her friends who are aching.
- The woman who needs touch.
- The woman who misses her baby. And wonders what she would have been like at 7 months.
- The woman who needs meaning. More meaning. More Something. But doesn't know what and where to find it.
 
-The 25 year old kid who is COMPLETELY HYPER BECAUSE tRANSFORMERS WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME AND I'M STILL HYPER EVEN THOUGH I SAW THE MOVIE TWO DAYS AGO. :D
-The 25 year old kid who's probably annoying the heck out of everyone with his overexcitedness. :p
-The 25 year old kid who does not want to go to another 4 hour class for a while.
 
today I am rebuilding the ground under my feet, and wondering about second chances.
 
Today I am alive.

Which supposedly ios a good thing.

Vana, can I borrow some of that indomitable spirit of yours?
 
today I am
all that I ever was
nothing that I could have been
everything I ever wanted
something else entirely
anything but predictable
but most importantly
the one thing that I need to be
at exactly the right moment
 
Harry Leg said:
today I am
all that I ever was
nothing that I could have been
everything I ever wanted
something else entirely
anything but predictable
but most importantly
the one thing that I need to be
at exactly the right moment


I like that :rose:
 
* The chick who went slightly rock chick with a bottle of hair lightener and a nose piercing 5 days before a really important Work Event.
* The chick who rediscovered her sharpshooting skills in Medal of Honor: European Assault.
* The chick who continued to build real life empires from the comfort of her bed, even though it was her day off - just because it was kind of fun and it's become like a computer game.
* The chick who's set to have two dinners tonight.... This seems to be turning into rather a habit.
* The chick who's convinced that all the hottest women really do live in Litland.
 
the chick who hopes to make the right decision
the chick who's thankful for the kindness of others
the chick who'll spend some time on Lit to cheer herself up
the chick who hopes to find a better mood at the bottom of this bottle
 
Today, I am goofing off at work. Not much different than any other day :D
 
Today I am...

the chick who feels incredibly lonely.
the chick who should not ever be living alone as I have for too many years.
the chick who misses her friends indescribably.
the chick who doesn't believe she's good enough for anyone.
the chick who is funnelling all of these feelings into a novel.
 
MagicaPractica said:
the chick who feels incredibly lonely.
the chick who should not ever be living alone as I have for too many years.
the chick who misses her friends indescribably.
the chick who doesn't believe she's good enough for anyone.
the chick who is funnelling all of these feelings into a novel.
I know those feeling well sweetie, but you are more than good enough. If anything I'm not good enough for you, but damnit if I'm not gonna try my best. You're worth it. :heart: :rose:
 
Today I am --

St Augustine and praying "Lord give me chastity, but not yet"

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Wanting to explore parts of myself that once frightened me

More at peace with who I am even if I have no way to describe that

Wishing I had just a little bit more

Wanting to break free

Missing so many dear people I had to sneak back from exile.
:heart:
 
Today I am...
lucky to have good friends to bring me up when I'm down.
:heart: you all and thanks.
 
Back
Top