today i am .......

today I am

today I am:
the chick who just crawled out of bed at 3 in the afternoon
the chick who hasn't been on lit in WAY too long -- and is fixing that problem
the chick who hasn't been writing and finally restarted
the chick who is really hoping to have a story to post next week
the chick who got laid last night!
 
today I am sad - I don't think the fostering is going to work and I don't know that she'll find another home - four years in a shelter is almost too much to try to undo. :(
 
RogueLurker said:
today I am sad - I don't think the fostering is going to work and I don't know that she'll find another home - four years in a shelter is almost too much to try to undo. :(
*hugs* :rose:
 
RogueLurker said:
today I am sad - I don't think the fostering is going to work and I don't know that she'll find another home - four years in a shelter is almost too much to try to undo. :(
I hug you. :rose:
 
Today I am pretty sure that the person who died in the house across the street is really pissed off by what the new owners are doing to their house. Now if I could just convince them to not let me know this at 2 in the morning :rolleyes:
 
Today, I am . . .

. . . The man who has had every facet of his being confirmed. From being a friend and a wanted lover, to being a piece of meat that has been smacked to numbness.

More than that, I have come to terms with the past, and accepted what has happened.

I am not dead; I am alive, and there is a reason for that. And I really think I know what that reason is.
 
Today, I am ,
really , really gonna try to not get crazy when my kids get obnoxious...or rude..or just plain don't listen for the 5th time! :cool:
 
today I am even more ill than yesterday and I feel terrible.

Come on sinutabs, kick in and make the hurting stop...

x
V
 
Back
Top