today i am .......

Today i am curious about what is apparently happening tomorrow.

Today i am laughing in a 'haha, serves you right' manner.

Today i am wishing i wasnt an ocean away.

Today i am missing some friends.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
Abs and I have dibs on the ocean drainage thingie.

But we don't mind if you benefit, too. :kiss:

Sounds like a plan, now who owns a light source big enough that generates a whole load of heat to evaporate the ocean for all us long distance lovers? :cool:

Failing that, Vana, we could alternate rowing a boat *nods*

~~

Dino, we're all playing the lottery :D Caro, Me, Misty ;) we're hoping ;) then the 3 of us could quit our day jobs and live a life of luxury...and i could be paid through uni in the US :D

2USD to the UKP :D *woo*
 
Fallenfromgrace said:
Dino, we're all playing the lottery :D Caro, Me, Misty ;) we're hoping ;) then the 3 of us could quit our day jobs and live a life of luxury...and i could be paid through uni in the US :D

2USD to the UKP :D *woo*
I've never played lottery before, but I may, soon. We'll build a freaking town. :cool:
 
Fallenfromgrace said:
we'll end up being able to build a freakin continent :D
Fuck continent, I don't want to have to fly more than 2 hours to see my friends. :p
 
Fallenfromgrace said:
This is true :rose:

i want to live on the same street as all of them :D
I want to live on the outer most of the town, that way, if you all go crazy, which will happen eventually, I can escape alive.
 
Hyper and silly, but still sick and tired of a certain someone who just needs to go away and disappear.
 
In a great mood. Feeling wonderful. Smiling and blushing and giggling.
 
. . . the woman sitting with so many emotions - who is trying to make sense of it all, and trying to understand why I'm feeling what I am. And it seems petty, and it seems as if I'm self-absorbed. Yet it also feels necesarry and important.
 
Back
Top