Today I .........

Cathleen said:
Today you should changed your tune!!
LOL
;)

Today I was just trying to protect you from those evil people. I still think you're guilty as charged;)
 
Today I have had a little trouble changing back from my alter ego.............but I'm all right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:mad:
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I was just trying to protect you from those evil people. I still think you're guilty as charged;)
Today I will gladly take all the help I can get! I need to fight evil where ever it is!!
lol
:D
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I have had a little trouble changing back from my alter ego.............but I'm all right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:mad:
Today I am glad that your mind is right now - ;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say "good one"!! Good sailing weather!
;)


I think it was more like rowing than sailing. At least he was stroking steadily.;) :eek: :D
 
KHAN-E said:
I think it was more like rowing than sailing. At least he was stroking steadily.;) :eek: :D
Today I say YeeHaa!!
Always good have have a great crew team!:devil: :D
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I followed Khan ..... which makes a change .... ;)


Today Higher is chasing me!:eek:

Maybe I'll slow down so he can catch me!!;)
 
IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD TO BE BACK HOME

Today I am so happy to be back home sleeping in my own bed, making home-made food, and catching up with everyone!

Good morning all todayer's:)
 
Re: IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD TO BE BACK HOME

Denae said:
Today I am so happy to be back home sleeping in my own bed, making home-made food, and catching up with everyone!

Good morning all todayer's:)
Today I say YIPPY!!!! And I'm glad your friend is onboard too!! Welcome home Den!
:rose:
 
Today I can say I feel refreshed from my trip. There's something soothing & nourishing about being with people you love-and my heart was in desperate need of that.

Today, I'm sure you won't believe me, but on one of our hikes we saw a brown bear cub (not a baby, but probably only 3 foot or so in height) less than 10 yards away from us. We didn't stay there too long, because neither one of us had a burning desire to meet up with momma bear.

I missed you guys!
 
Denae said:
Today I can say I feel refreshed from my trip. There's something soothing & nourishing about being with people you love-and my heart was in desperate need of that.

Today, I'm sure you won't believe me, but on one of our hikes we saw a brown bear cub (not a baby, but probably only 3 foot or so in height) less than 10 yards away from us. We didn't stay there too long, because neither one of us had a burning desire to meet up with momma bear.

I missed you guys!
Today I certainly do believe you about the bear - aren't they the most incredible creatures!! Bears are my favorite - when I was in Alsaska I saw 15 grizzlies in one day!!! A momma and 3 cubs too!! Amazing place!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hi to you and what's wrong JCB? :rose:

Today... just the weird hours that I work are taking a bit of a toll, and I know I mentioned a family member that has used me (financially but that is nothing compared to now), now he is up to his tricks with my parents and they do not deserve his shit!!! It is their time in life to enjoy.....
 
Cathleen said:
Today I certainly do believe you about the bear - aren't they the most incredible creatures!! Bears are my favorite - when I was in Alsaska I saw 15 grizzlies in one day!!! A momma and 3 cubs too!! Amazing place!

Today there are a few grizzlies in the Hole in The Wall Gang - only Bonnie dares go near them.
 
Clyde too said:
Today there are a few grizzlies in the Hole in The Wall Gang - only Bonnie dares go near them.

Today, I agree with Cate and Clyde bears are truly a neat animal, with the raspberries in season over my parent there has been a mom and two cubs seen and I had seen probably a year old... while target shooting. Go figure, it was not bothered by the noise and even though it was passing thru, it was not running, just a steady romp...
 
Clyde too said:
Today there are a few grizzlies in the Hole in The Wall Gang - only Bonnie dares go near them.
Today dearest I tell you its because they love me.
Hello to everyone - I bet you can guess I'm Bonnie lol;)
 
BonnieForClyde said:
Today dearest I tell you its because they love me.
Hello to everyone - I bet you can guess I'm Bonnie lol;)

Today now I am scared we have had 2 known criminals plus Cate in this thread.
 
JCBMAN said:
Today... just the weird hours that I work are taking a bit of a toll, and I know I mentioned a family member that has used me (financially but that is nothing compared to now), now he is up to his tricks with my parents and they do not deserve his shit!!! It is their time in life to enjoy.....
Today I can relate JCB - and I think its so wrong when that happens. But there are takers in this world. Can you talk with your parents and try to help them protect themselves against financial loss?
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today now I am scared we have had 2 known criminals plus Cate in this thread.
Today I say "NOT PLUS CATE" Now you stop that!!! LOL I didn't do anything and you know it - I'm investigating the crime !!! You my friend are looking more guilty by the post!!

As for Bonnie and Clyde - I wouldn't want to run into a pair like that - no offense of course!
;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say "NOT PLUS CATE" Now you stop that!!! LOL I didn't do anything and you know it - I'm investigating the crime !!! You my friend are looking more guilty by the post!!

As for Bonnie and Clyde - I wouldn't want to run into a pair like that - no offense of course!
;)

Today I think that at last i am beginning to believe you but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when B and C read that.
 
Back
Top