Today I .........

wanderer2704 said:
Today I think that at last i am beginning to believe you but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when B and C read that.
Today I will ask you to protect me - or hide me!! I'm willing to bet that they will know I am nice and leave me be - or at least I hope so.

I'm off for a while my friends - need to get some work done!! Dang - hope to see you all later.
:kiss:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I will ask you to protect me - or hide me!! I'm willing to bet that they will know I am nice and leave me be - or at least I hope so.

I'm off for a while my friends - need to get some work done!! Dang - hope to see you all later.
:kiss:

Today I will certainly do what I can but I must be off now to formulate my plan for hiding you.

See you later:kiss:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say "NOT PLUS CATE" Now you stop that!!! LOL I didn't do anything and you know it - I'm investigating the crime !!! You my friend are looking more guilty by the post!!

As for Bonnie and Clyde - I wouldn't want to run into a pair like that - no offense of course!
;)

Today I have to say now Cate, my twin, you know I love you but what better way to cover the crime scene than by pretending to investigate it? I think Wanderer has your number.....
 
Denae said:
Today I have to say now Cate, my twin, you know I love you but what better way to cover the crime scene than by pretending to investigate it? I think Wanderer has your number.....

Today I am beginning to believe Cate but you may be right. However it could have been Bonnie and Clyde funny they should show up at this time.
 
Denae said:
Today I have to say now Cate, my twin, you know I love you but what better way to cover the crime scene than by pretending to investigate it? I think Wanderer has your number.....
Today I say to you Den - since you are my twin - you know I didn't do it - and perhaps you will help on the investigation side - or maybe you will have to be investigated since you were so cleverly out of town!!!
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I am beginning to believe Cate but you may be right. However it could have been Bonnie and Clyde funny they should show up at this time.
Today Wanderer you could be right - they may have had something to do with it - I think they will need some interrogation too. And I am glad you are beginning to believe me - keep believing !

You all need to know how I love a good investigation - true crime is a favorite of mine.
 
Today I dropped back in for a while and find that Cate is in need of assistance *reaching in and ooops...taking out me badge* :)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I can relate JCB - and I think its so wrong when that happens. But there are takers in this world. Can you talk with your parents and try to help them protect themselves against financial loss?

Today I... reached the point, brother or not and as much as I am against physical confrontation, kindness can only go so far... one wrong word from him and his schnoz box (nose) may be pointed skyward and things may hang limp. No, Cate, I have great parents and even though he is just shy of 50, they accepeted him back in the house rent free of course, that was over a year ago!
 
today... I most certainly realized everytime, as of late that I am here that I am either rambling incoherently because of lack of sleep or whining like a little school-girl
 
Today I have popped back (without Bonnie) to try to persuade Cate that she will be better off with us than against us. Just think of the fun you could have running from the law, robbing banks, carrying more money than you have had before in your life and spending time with me.............. what more could you want?:devil:
 
Clyde too said:
Today I have popped back (without Bonnie) to try to persuade Cate that she will be better off with us than against us. Just think of the fun you could have running from the law, robbing banks, carrying more money than you have had before in your life and spending time with me.............. what more could you want?:devil:

Today I have to advise Cate against joining such a despicable crew............but then I am sure we won't be able to stop her as she is after all her own woman.
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say to Toni - more than crossed fingers and toes - I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers............:rose: :kiss: :rose: I'm sorry to hear you've been having troubles for so long.

Today I thank Cate and Wanderer. They took some blood work and I have to go have a procedure done next Wed. really not looking forward to the procedure and definitely not of the money I am having to dish out. My son goes back to the specialist on Tues also next week to see what the next step for him is. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers can never get too many of them.
 
Today I feel very sorry for Toni and my heart goes out to her....if there is anything I can do to help I surely will even if its just words of comfort. :rose:
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I feel very sorry for Toni and my heart goes out to her....if there is anything I can do to help I surely will even if its just words of comfort. :rose:

Today again I say thank you. Your thoughts, words of comfort, prayers, etc...are more than enough.
 
Today I ask for Toni's help and wonder if she knows how Cate and I can evade Bonnie and Clyde.
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I ask for Toni's help and wonder if she knows how Cate and I can evade Bonnie and Clyde.

Enlisting the help of a Texas Ranger wont help you Wanderer and it certainly wont help Cate, she is definitely coming with us.
 
Mystical Knight said:
LOL, Ireland or from your viewpoint the UK lol ;)


it's gonna be a major party this sunday , can't wait :D :D


Damn, I need a plane ticket! I've always wanted to see Ireland and this would be a great reason, I think. :D
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
Damn, I need a plane ticket! I've always wanted to see Ireland and this would be a great reason, I think. :D


Just think, the lovely green countryside, the heavenly coast lol.....


and the massive party, complete with bonfire's and music lol :D
 
Mystical Knight said:
Just think, the lovely green countryside, the heavenly coast lol.....


and the massive party, complete with bonfire's and music lol :D


Sounds wonderful and you are such a tease, baby for doing that to me.

*sticking my tongue out at you*
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
Sounds wonderful and you are such a tease, baby for doing that to me.

*sticking my tongue out at you*


LOL...you'll love the holiday lol:D

oh nearly forgot ....ppppffftttt!!! back atcha LOL :D
 
Back
Top