Today I .........

Mystical Knight said:
LOL...you'll love the holiday lol:D

oh nearly forgot ....ppppffftttt!!! back atcha LOL :D


Yeah, I would love that time away, especially in a place and gorgeous as you are.


*Swattin you on the ass for the ppppfffttttt!*;)
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
Yeah, I would love that time away, especially in a place and gorgeous as you are.


*Swattin you on the ass for the ppppfffttttt!*;)



*ouch!!!*

lol, hey if you ever want pics from over simply ask, i've tons lol

You know the best thing about living here, nearly everyones very friendly lol :D
 
Mystical Knight said:
*ouch!!!*

lol, hey if you ever want pics from over simply ask, i've tons lol

You know the best thing about living here, nearly everyones very friendly lol :D


Awww, I didn't swat you that hard, now did I? :kiss: to make it better.

I'd love to see some pictures from over there, might be closest I'll ever get. *pouting*

Where are you at in Ireland?
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
Awww, I didn't swat you that hard, now did I? :kiss: to make it better.

I'd love to see some pictures from over there, might be closest I'll ever get. *pouting*

Where are you at in Ireland?

hey lol, just where did you kiss me :D

sorry I had to pop out and get the booze there at the offy lol

(((hugs))) you never know whats around the corner lol

Me I live in a place called Larne, it on the antrim coast :D
 
Mystical Knight said:
hey lol, just where did you kiss me :D

sorry I had to pop out and get the booze there at the offy lol

(((hugs))) you never know whats around the corner lol

Me I live in a place called Larne, it on the antrim coast :D


The kiss was on the tush for the smack I gave ya. lol

What kinda booze ya get?

Don't believe I've ever heard the name before, but I bet it's very pretty...
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
The kiss was on the tush for the smack I gave ya. lol

What kinda booze ya get?

Don't believe I've ever heard the name before, but I bet it's very pretty...


LOL, thats okay then, lucky I know what tush means for you guys, but you sure wouldn't have said it if you know what it means over here lol

I got 10 bottles each of Vodka, Scotch and Barcardi and about 8 24packs of beer lol....thankfully it wasn't my money I was spending lol :D

I'll simply send you some pic's if you want :)
 
Mystical Knight said:
LOL, thats okay then, lucky I know what tush means for you guys, but you sure wouldn't have said it if you know what it means over here lol

I got 10 bottles each of Vodka, Scotch and Barcardi and about 8 24packs of beer lol....thankfully it wasn't my money I was spending lol :D

I'll simply send you some pic's if you want :)


Now I'm wondering what "tush" mean over there. lol *grinning*

Wow, I'll take some of the Vodka and Rum if ya have some left over...;)

I'll send you my e-mail addy in a min, love to see some pics.
 
TODAY...I change my treatment & hope it will be what's needed to get me operating as close to normal as I get although it will likely be a week till the results of this will be felt.

TODAY I again give thanks to the loverly lady who is my partner who risked everything to move country to be with me.:heart: her love is what keeps me going at times yet at others guilt over rides all.

TODAY I'm tired after yet another bad nights sleep (next to none) but almost finished my early morning treatment & it's just 6.14am the last one ended just after midnight.
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
Now I'm wondering what "tush" mean over there. lol *grinning*

Wow, I'll take some of the Vodka and Rum if ya have some left over...;)

I'll send you my e-mail addy in a min, love to see some pics.

LOL well the polite way of putting it would be it's the opposite of your booty lol

I'm sure there be loads left, maybe enough for another on monday lol ;) :D
 
Mystical Knight said:
LOL well the polite way of putting it would be it's the opposite of your booty lol

I'm sure there be loads left, maybe enough for another on monday lol ;) :D


Ok, I think I know of what you mean, but not sure. lol

Oh good, I'll send the address you can mail it too. :D
 
~Elizabeth~ said:
Ok, I think I know of what you mean, but not sure. lol

Oh good, I'll send the address you can mail it too. :D


LOL, well another clearer way of telling you is look down LMAO :D
 
Mystical Knight said:
LOL, well another clearer way of telling you is look down LMAO :D


LMAO...I thought that was what you meant. Funny how names are different for the same things...
 
Today I just had to drive 10 miles to pick up my daughter from her friend's house ..... the joys of being a Daddy ..... :rolleyes:
 
Today I say a major HOLY MOLY to MK - that is a hellva lot of booze!! I'm of Irish descent and know a thing or two about drinking and now totally understand the lineage!! omg!!

Today I had a very special moment with a friend while visiting my mother's grave - incredible how things happen in my life. :heart:

Today I say thanks to Wanderer to helping to hid me from this Bonnie and Clyde duo!

Today I say hello to you all again - the weekend is here!


:kiss:
 
Today my computer is doing all it can to prohibit me from catching up on e-mail correspondence and playing on Lit on my last vacation day (until later in the year anyway).

I've missed spending time with my Lit friends.

Waving hi to Cate & Higher.

Hoping Gil T2's new treatments help him.
 
Denae said:
Today my computer is doing all it can to prohibit me from catching up on e-mail correspondence and playing on Lit on my last vacation day (until later in the year anyway).

I've missed spending time with my Lit friends.

Waving hi to Cate & Higher.

Hoping Gil T2's new treatments help him.
Today Denae should know that I've missed her.
 
Today I'm feeling pretty good Bonnie and Clyde are after DGO and not me - sorry DGO - better you than me!
 
Clyde too said:
Today you better realise we have not forgotten about you.:p
Today I don't know what I did to mess with you two - I'm just trying to solve the caper - that Kiss started btw.
 
Back
Top