Today I .........

Today I again feel the need to come and say a big hi and give a big {{{hug}}} to my bestest ever friend on Lit ..... Kiss :kiss:

And hello to all the other Todayers .... :)
 
Today I have an abundance of kisses to give to Tony and Higher..........:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I think that's a damn fine system. How's your day so far Higher?


Today I am in charge of the laundry ...... I have done two loads, put one lot out to dry, and then the heavens opened as I was about to put the second lot out, so I had to run out and get the first lot in again ...... :rolleyes:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I am in charge of the laundry ...... I have done two loads, put one lot out to dry, and then the heavens opened as I was about to put the second lot out, so I had to run out and get the first lot in again ...... :rolleyes:

Today I'm sympathetically giggling at that image. Did you sort the darks and the colours? Remember to be gentle with the lingerie. :D
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm sympathetically giggling at that image. Did you sort the darks and the colours? Remember to be gentle with the lingerie. :D


Today I did .... dark colours was first load, then whites and lights next ...... :D
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I did .... dark colours was first load, then whites and lights next ...... :D

Today I'm so proud of you........pity the country let you down with it's normal crappy weather. :rose:
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm so proud of you........pity the country let you down with it's normal crappy weather. :rose:


Today I have to say the weather has been abnormally bad over the last few days ....... autumnal weather in the middle of summer! That's the UK for you ..... you never know what the weather's going to do next! :D
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I have to say the weather has been abnormally bad over the last few days ....... autumnal weather in the middle of summer! That's the UK for you ..... you never know what the weather's going to do next! :D

Today I could be naughty and reply that of course you know....... it's either going to suck....... or pretend to be good and then suck. :p
 
Today I see the sun is trying it's hardest to shine, so I will have to go and try the washing outside again, I think ..... if I don't catch you before bed, enjoy the rest of your evening, Kiss, and I'll speak to you Monday maybe. I'm in London tomorrow, so I won't be online ..... :) :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I see the sun is trying it's hardest to shine, so I will have to go and try the washing outside again, I think ..... if I don't catch you before bed, enjoy the rest of your evening, Kiss, and I'll speak to you Monday maybe. I'm in London tomorrow, so I won't be online ..... :) :kiss:

Today I'm being dragged off for a bubble bath and an early night so I'll likely see you on Monday. Enjoy London and don't play in the traffic. :rose:
 
Today I say good morning, or afternoon or evening to everyone!

Today is a beautiful day here in Mass, hope everyone has a great day and weekend!:kiss:
 
trice247 said:
Today I say good morning, or afternoon or evening to everyone!

Today is a beautiful day here in Mass, hope everyone has a great day and weekend!:kiss:



Today I'm back again ...... Hi Trice, you have a good weekend also ..... :) :kiss:
 
done_got_old said:
Today Denae should know that I've missed her.

Today I am finally caught up on all the threads since I was away and am finally able to tell DGO that I truly missed her intelligent quick wit and banter with the boys (okay, men) Tony & Wanderer & of course, Higher.

How are you today DGO?
 
Today, this minute, I have logged on for a few seconds, and I find Den here! :) Miracles DO sometimes happen then ..... {{{Den}}} Nice to have you back, girl ..... ;) :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today, this minute, I have logged on for a few seconds, and I find Den here! :) Miracles DO sometimes happen then ..... {{{Den}}} Nice to have you back, girl ..... ;) :kiss:

Today I thank Higher for the warm welcome back--having good people to return home to makes leaving my loved ones a little easier.:rose:

And if you thought this was a miracle--wait til you see where else I popped up at.:)
 
Today I come bye to say hello to you all - going to go and enjoy this beautiful day here in Boston - sun shinning bright, those pretty fair weather clouds and perfect temperature! Have a nice day everyone.

:kiss:
 
Denae said:
Today I am finally caught up on all the threads since I was away and am finally able to tell DGO that I truly missed her intelligent quick wit and banter with the boys (okay, men) Tony & Wanderer & of course, Higher.

How are you today DGO?

I'm great. I seem to miss you every day. How are you?
 
Back
Top