Today I .........

Saoirse said:
Today I wonder could Higher come over here and iron some of my laundry???


Today I say certainly, Sao ..... and if there are any other services you require while I am over there ...... :rolleyes: :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I say certainly, Sao ..... and if there are any other services you require while I am over there ...... :rolleyes: :kiss:

well Kiss's bubble bath and romantic bedtime sounded like fun.. you want to copy her??? :p
 
Trying to catch DGO

done_got_old said:
I'm great. I seem to miss you every day. How are you?

Today I can say I'm doing great. Am in a slow mood today, alternately playing on the computer and with my cats. Trying to stay cool in AZ under the threat of a blackout-it's a good thing I have thin blood and like to stay warm. Tomorrow should be busy what with errand running to be done. I don't think I'll leave the house today-poor kitties will think I am forever deserting them.

Hope to catch up with you on the other threads DGO, I'll know we'll eventually run into each other around here.:)
 
Re: Trying to catch DGO

Denae said:
Today I can say I'm doing great. Am in a slow mood today, alternately playing on the computer and with my cats. Trying to stay cool in AZ under the threat of a blackout-it's a good thing I have thin blood and like to stay warm. Tomorrow should be busy what with errand running to be done. I don't think I'll leave the house today-poor kitties will think I am forever deserting them.

Hope to catch up with you on the other threads DGO, I'll know we'll eventually run into each other around here.:)

Today I keep popping in and out. I love the heat... it's the cold that I hate.
 
Re: Re: Trying to catch DGO

done_got_old said:
Today I keep popping in and out. I love the heat... it's the cold that I hate.

Today we must find a way to keep DGO warm :)
 
Today it's wet & cold & I hate the damn cold as I hate cloths & the cost of heating is way to high to just pump the heat up so it's rugging up.
I can't complain about the wet as it's so rare these days & BANDIT:heart: who has been in this country for a little over 6 months hasn't seen it really rain here but none of this rain is falling in our water catchment areas.
 
Today my motto is; Make my day a great day, or I'll make yours miserable. The choice is yours!
 
Today is tonight and I'm off to bed..........I'll see you todayers again once Monday morning arrives. :D
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today is tonight and I'm off to bed..........I'll see you todayers again once Monday morning arrives. :D

Today which is your tonight, Kiss, sleep well.
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today is tonight and I'm off to bed..........I'll see you todayers again once Monday morning arrives. :D

Today I say, sleep well, lovely lady :rose:
 
Back
Top