bigcpl4fun
Oldies but goodies
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2003
- Posts
- 6,642
done_got_old said:Today it will be whenever it happens.
Today waiting makes the hard grow fonder

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
done_got_old said:Today it will be whenever it happens.

Today I thought the fond would grow harder.bigcpl4fun said:Today waiting makes the hard grow fonder![]()
done_got_old said:Today I thought the fond would grow harder.
bigcpl4fun said:Today I think if it got any harder it would split
done_got_old said:Today two might be twice the fun.
bigcpl4fun said:Today I will tell you that is the Mrs. philosophy![]()
done_got_old said:Today I remember you saying you made it happen for her.
bigcpl4fun said:Today I can say that I made it happen many times for her![]()
done_got_old said:Today I now know you are a generous person.
Hope you both are having a great day

Today I am glad you do Nikki - a lovely name too!!Nikkitta said:Today i sure do have a new ID![]()

Nikkitta said:Today im glad i changed that name as well ....Thanks Cate![]()
Nikkitta said:Today i will just say that i now go by my real name

Today DGO and I will help you - if you have the time - I'll post away with you. We all know it goes quickly!!Nikkitta said:Today i still have ways to go for that AV lol