Today I .........

MT_Pitcher said:
Today I hope everyone has a great day.
Hello to my friends and :kiss:
Today I say hello to you too MT - and give you a kiss or two as well.........:kiss: :kiss:
 
Today i might just take Dgo 's advice but i like the rest of the games and some other things as well
 
Nikkitta said:
Today i might just take Dgo 's advice but i like the rest of the games and some other things as well

Today I got the even numbers going again.........
 
Today I am laughing because just in the last 10 minutes or so you have about doubled the posts!! You'll have that AV so quickly!:)
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today is tonight and I'm off to bed..........I'll see you todayers again once Monday morning arrives. :D

Today I'll try to be the first to wish Kiss a happy Monday morning.
 
Today I arrived in Daytona Beach and its raining.....I need SUN!!!!!!!!:p
 
Denae said:
Today I'll try to be the first to wish Kiss a happy Monday morning.

Today I say thanks to Denae........... its' 8.30am and off to school we go thank goodness............ holidays last far too long from a mummy's point of view.:D
 
Denae said:
Today I'll try to be the first to wish Kiss a happy Monday morning.
Today I say "Trying to get brownie points or something? Neener neener neener LOL

Hi Den - sorry I missed you earlier......;)
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I say thanks to Denae........... its' 8.30am and off to school we go thank goodness............ holidays last far too long from a mummy's point of view.:D
Today I say good morning Kiss - glad that kindy is back in session for you!
;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say "Trying to get brownie points or something? Neener neener neener LOL

Hi Den - sorry I missed you earlier......;)

Today Cate is a trouble maker-an instigator of sorts-hmmmmm weren't you saying "I'm innocent" a few days ago?:D And to think I was offering to hide you out in Arizona.....you need to go to Montana--you know the Unabomber hid out there a few years back. (hehe)

Just thought I'd say hi to Kiss since we're rarely on at the same time & I've heard such nice things about her.
 
Denae said:
Today Cate is a trouble maker-an instigator of sorts-hmmmmm weren't you saying "I'm innocent" a few days ago?:D And to think I was offering to hide you out in Arizona.....you need to go to Montana--you know the Unabomber hid out there a few years back. (hehe)

Just thought I'd say hi to Kiss since we're rarely on at the same time & I've heard such nice things about her.
Today I say - YUP I was being a ninkompoop!!! I use to tell my brother his house looked like the Unabomber's place and now I am not too far behind - dang lit - they need to offer a cleaning service with every registration!!

:eek:
 
TODAY I'm feeling better than I have in ages & hope it is the turning point in my healing.
 
Gil_T2 said:
TODAY I'm feeling better than I have in ages & hope it is the turning point in my healing.

Today I'm glad to hear that Gil........though I just asked that exact question in the aussie thread. :D
 
Gil_T2 said:
TODAY I'm feeling better than I have in ages & hope it is the turning point in my healing.
Today that is wonderful news Gil - thoughts and prayers for continued healing to you!
:rose:
 
Today I say welcome back to Kiss - glad the school holiday is over for you!!
:)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say welcome back to Kiss - glad the school holiday is over for you!!
:)

Today so am I Cate........though today I still have two at home. Tomorrow proper school resumes. For now I'm off to rearrange some bedrooms. Seems they now detest each other and are demanding the right to not sleep in the same room. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top