Today I .........

Today that seem perfectly normal to me!! Talk with you in your evening I hope..............:kiss:
 
Drove all over the darn state!!!! south, north, middle and coast. . . .boy am I tired!!!!!!!!

*not too tired to play on Lit though!* ;)
 
Today I've achieved my goals......... if only every day would be as co-operative.
 
Today I wish Kiss a gold star for her achievement and a speedy recovery for Higher. And a good day to all :)
 
bigcpl4fun said:
Today I wish Kiss a gold star for her achievement and a speedy recovery for Higher. And a good day to all :)

Today will I get another gold star when I reach 5000?
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I thank Tony for his good wishes and have the gold star ready for Kiss's 5000th post ..... :)

Today I love a man who's organised ahead of time. :D
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I think if you hang around a few minutes longer, I can lick it and stick it in your book ..... ;)

Today I think that's the very first time I've heard that line. :p
 
Today I waited for you guys to return because I really wanted my gold star......and I needed to leave a :nana: to annoy Cate when she appears later.

Night for now Higher and Tony. It's been a nice 5000 in the playground with my friends. :rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Today I say come here while I lick it ..... and then you can tell me where to stick it ..... you'd like that! Congrats, baby ..... and goodnight, sleep well. :) :kiss:
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I waited for you guys to return because I really wanted my gold star......and I needed to leave a :nana: to annoy Cate when she appears later.

Night for now Higher and Tony. It's been a nice 5000 in the playground with my friends. :rose: :kiss: :rose:
Today I will leave that dang nana in this post because of your milestone! Congrats Kiss - sorry I missed you!!

Rest well :rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Today I say hello to you all............... Higher hope you feel better and have a delightful time on holiday! Good morning Tony, although I think I've missed you as well.........

Hi to everyone !
 
today i say good morning to Cate and all others :rose: and work a little more to get that AV up
 
Today I say hello right back to you Nikki - not too far to go for your AV though. Just a matter of a few minutes I'd think!

:rose:
 
Nikkitta said:
Today i think i get there since i dont have to run anywheres
Today I KNOW you will get there - I shall make it my mission!! You shall have it soon!!
;)
 
Today, of course, I must come over and say a big HI to my young friend Cate .... ;) :kiss:

And say hi to Nikkitta also, I don't think I've had the pleasure ...... :kiss:
 
Today i return Highers Hello ;) and will tell you like everyone else that you had the pleasure but i leave it to you to find out lmao
 
Back
Top