Today I .........

Today I'm glad I finally made it on line after having my cable out all night!!! Amazing how addicted I am!!
 
Today im glad for MT ,Cable is nice but it sure can make one aware how much we enjoy something when we are not able to do it lol
 
Today, I question DGO about her recent AVR and if that is the olady in Red, than I, guess, I am ready for the bone yard... MMMmmmm
Am sorry I missed, Cate, and sure she is out just working on her figure (s)... "true sweat-heart she is"
Prayers for Toni... not a problem... am there and doing it in reverse with other things in life going!!!!
Met a new poster, who as I like to say, is just not right, but seems very nice... Hey Nicki
see, MT once they have you hooked, you R finished... especially the today-ers
KMF I am sure is deep within REM, and having those dreams down under.... Hey for when you awaken
Missed what has happened with cpls, boo-boo and if there were any updates
and my goodness, it takes a while to catchup when you take a few off so great and wonderful to all......
 
Today it was nice to have the company of my hubby on a Monday.. but it does interfere with my online time!! :rolleyes:

Ooohh... I leave a congrats :kiss: for Kiss on her 5000th!!!
 
Nikkitta said:
Today i wonder what JBC means but just not right lmao

today... I think I added that a couple two three, 20 pages age and placed my self in the "just not right category also".... not a bad thing
 
Today I say hi to all the todayers and sorry I missed some of you.

I would like to thank JCB for the prayers

say hi to the newcomers and congratulate Nicki on achieving her av status, btw I didn't see the others but like the one you have up right now very much, very nice.

Congratulate Kiss for reaching 5000.
 
tonitits said:
Today I say hi to all the todayers and sorry I missed some of you.

I would like to thank JCB for the prayers

say hi to the newcomers and congratulate Nicki on achieving her av status, btw I didn't see the others but like the one you have up right now very much, very nice.

Congratulate Kiss for reaching 5000.

Today... Toni... do not thank me for doing something that was from the heart and more so a situation I can relate to!!! I say prosecute the the guilty but children are that of purity and innocence ( sometimes the horns do sprout ), but I would give my life and soul for mine, payroll knows I give my check for them, though just wish mom would spend it on them... instead of sending them up with tight shoes and and shoddy clothes which she knows they will come back with all new......... than again, she only makes double of my salary and has never reported that!!!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, I question DGO about her recent AVR and if that is the olady in Red, than I, guess, I am ready for the bone yard... MMMmmmm
Am sorry I missed, Cate, and sure she is out just working on her figure (s)... "true sweat-heart she is"
Prayers for Toni... not a problem... am there and doing it in reverse with other things in life going!!!!
Met a new poster, who as I like to say, is just not right, but seems very nice... Hey Nicki
see, MT once they have you hooked, you R finished... especially the today-ers
KMF I am sure is deep within REM, and having those dreams down under.... Hey for when you awaken
Missed what has happened with cpls, boo-boo and if there were any updates
and my goodness, it takes a while to catchup when you take a few off so great and wonderful to all......

JCB, even the old was young once. That's a part of the new travel brochure for Lickadick.
 
Today i say goodbye to all newfound friends and DGO im still waiting for that other AV :)
 
Today I say hello again to you all. Nikki sorry to have missed you - I really like this AV you have up now. Congrats on getting it once again!

Hope you are all well this afternoon/evening etc.

:rose:
 
TODAY I'm lwtting my lady sleep in as I did give her a bad night with me being sick again.

TODAY I've had enough of this being sick as it frustrates me & makes my lady worry to much.TODAY is the start of the end to it!!!!!!!
 
Today I did laundry and talked to friends....

Today I thought of someone very close to my heart and prayed he will be ok...:heart:
 
Today I have had a range of emotion from gladness to serious anger. What a day!
 
Today I wish everyone Health, Happiness, and a Wonderful Day!!
Good Morning from rainy Mass.:(

Gil....I do hope soon you will start feeling better:rose:

Cate....I hope today is better for you then yesterday was!!:heart: *my cell is working again, I am just a phone call away* ;)

DGO....Love the words of wisdom in the travel brochure,;) Nice Av:rose:
 
done_got_old said:
Today I want Gil to get better.

Today I want that too, more than anything......thanks done_got_old :rose:

Today I went to the shopping centre alone - a big deal considering I am still not used to finding my way around Sydney. I managed to find a parking space (not bad going in the middle of the school holidays :eek: ) - and managed to find my way to the supermarket, found most of what I wanted, found the car again :D and found my way back home! LOL I have been there by myself before and got lost in the parking building, so this is a major achievement! :D

Curse my non existent sense of direction! :rolleyes:
 
Bandit58 said:
Today I want that too, more than anything......thanks done_got_old :rose:

Today I went to the shopping centre alone - a big deal considering I am still not used to finding my way around Sydney. I managed to find a parking space (not bad going in the middle of the school holidays :eek: ) - and managed to find my way to the supermarket, found most of what I wanted, found the car again :D and found my way back home! LOL I have been there by myself before and got lost in the parking building, so this is a major achievement! :D

Curse my non existent sense of direction! :rolleyes:

Bandit we have something in common. I lose my way around the house.............

Good going not getting lost. :)
 
Today I'm proud of Bandit......... I knew you could do it if you had to. :rose:
 
Back
Top