Today I .........

Today I think I should get ready and head to the uni for a bit of work. Have a great day everyone.


Higher enjoy your trip and be safe.

:kiss:

I'll miss you.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I think I should get ready and head to the uni for a bit of work. Have a great day everyone.


Higher enjoy your trip and be safe.

:kiss:

I'll miss you.

Today - I shall miss DGO - have a good day.
 
Today I wish Higher a happy vacation and wish all the todayers a great day :)

And hello to a special lady :rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'll send this to my sis-in-law......... she'll love it. So far she hasn't killed a patient. So far.

Today, I think DGO is trying to get me in trouble with a forward... Heaven knows I can do that fine just by myself... PS let me know what she says!!!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I will admit to loving winter ~ and snow!! Oh no!! Yes, I am one of those!

Today, lovely lady, please do mention cold and snow... I am just in recoupe' from last winter....
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I neglected my own thread.......:eek:

Hi Wanderer.

Today, I do say for shame!!! Thus I for one say SHIT does happen... OMG does this mean there is a world ouside?!?
 
Today, "MOSTest", I send my highest wishes to all the today-ers, that they have a great whatever time of day it may be for them, and hope tomorrow is even better!!!
 
Today I missed saying goodbye to Higher by a fraction of a second!! :( But I do hope he has a great holiday... and I will miss him. :kiss:
 
Today I say hello from a very groggy brain......... and a misty day here in Boston.

JCB - sorry I said the S word - well not actually but ........ I do love that time of year!

Higher - sorry I missed saying "Have a great holiday"......... so I said it late.

Kiss - where art thou???

Glad for Bandit - that she treated herself - and that Gil is feeling better.

Wanderer - glad to see you wanderer back in!

DGO - having fun at uni? How is the project?

Hi to Tony - still Mr. Charm

Sao - sorry you will miss your Higher - and that you missed him by a moment.......

Noor - dang I wish you didn't mention chocolate!

Hi to MT - hope your day is lovely as well............

to you all Hi!
:kiss:
 
Today Cate, please do not be sorry.... if I did not have to drive in the snow/ice than work for hours in the cold... I enjoy it also, though I, however luv my second country ( The Bahamas)!!!
 
Saoirse said:
Today it is nice to see Cate.... ! :rose:
Today its nice to see Sao - gosh its been a while. I saw that you had a wonderful trip to this side of the pond ~ glad too.

:rose:
 
JCBMAN said:
Today Cate, please do not be sorry.... if I did not have to drive in the snow/ice than work for hours in the cold... I enjoy it also, though I, however luv my second country ( The Bahamas)!!!
Today I understand JCB - I grew up in the snow - and my parents made sure we all knew how to drive in it as well - can't say the same for lots of folks around here but....... as far as the Bahamas - I've never been. The farthest south I've been is Florida, I'm sure the islands are lovely - just don't like hot. Send me to the mountains and I smile!
 
Last edited:
Cathleen said:
Today its nice to see Sao - gosh its been a while. I saw that you had a wonderful trip to this side of the pond ~ glad too.

:rose:

Today I smile back at Cate.. yes, we had a fantastic holiday. Hubby wants to move to the West Coast!! :rolleyes: Spent a fortune.... but loved every second!
 
Today I'm glad Sao enjoyed her trip....but moving to the West Coast ?!?!?! The ocean's on the wrong side :p
 
bigcpl4fun said:
Today I'm glad Sao enjoyed her trip....but moving to the West Coast ?!?!?! The ocean's on the wrong side :p

Today I say tell me about it!!! And I would be 5000 miles from home!! :eek:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I understand JCB - I grew up in the snow - and my parents made sure we all knew how to drive in it as well - can't say the same for lots of folks around here but....... as far as the Bahamas - I've never been. The farthest south I've been is Florida, I'm sure the islands are lovely - just don't like hot. Send me to the mountains and I smile!

Today, I ask Cate, to come join me for a dive in a reef... or just snorkel in the calm temperate waters and view the beauty below!!! I even corrupt the fish, I carry along french-fries, they do not seem to mind a Cholesterol problem... whats even more fun is when the Olde Whites are spawning and near shore toss a fry next to a person and they bump and cause wakes....
 
Back
Top