Today I .........

Today I say good morning from Boston - where I am awaiting the rain........

Thanks Trice - it was a funky day!! Want to meet for lunch this week?

Gil - I hope you rest well tonight and feel a bit better each day under the loving care of Bandit - and also glad she didn't get lost on her travels.

Kiss - did I miss you? If so - sweet dreams......

Hi to DGO - Lit's Travel Mistress

Hi to the busy Higher - hope you have a wonderful holiday....

Hi to Tony - have been passing in the posting with you the last day or so...........

Gus - you may travel with the Travel Mistress but only with her ticket! lol

1sexy lady - wish someone would do my laundry = but more importantly, prayers to your friend.

Hello to you all.............

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Today I want to say I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Today I hope that Gil gets to feeling better, Bandit worries less and continues to find her way around Sydney without getting lost.

Today I hope Cate has a better day today than yesterday

Today I hope that everyone who is not feeling well gets better real soon.

Today I am keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.
 
Today I am momentarily passing through before I get out and cut my lawn before it rains again, though know for sure afterwards, will be back to ramble on... and on... and on.... as I usually do
DGO... that certainly is one trip that raises INTREST(S) so to speak and even if that was an old picture... sure like a precious keepsake the adored obect just increases in "fine" value
 
today I send along something for US today-ers to ponder on


Physicians vs gun owners

a. The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

b. Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.

c. Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
(Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept. of Health & Human
Services)

Now think about this:

Guns:

a. The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.

b. The number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age
groups) is 1,500.

c. The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.000188.

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than
gun owners.

Remember: "Guns don't kill people, doctors do"

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST
EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban
doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

(Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld the
statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and
seek medical attention.)
 
Today i say good morning to all and to JBC good call on the docs i been dealing with docs for the past 7 month and have asked him to shoot me a few weeks back since the pain aint going away *Smirks * o wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
 
JCBMAN said:
today I send along something for US today-ers to ponder on


Physicians vs gun owners

a. The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

b. Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.

c. Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
(Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept. of Health & Human
Services)

Now think about this:

Guns:

a. The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.

b. The number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age
groups) is 1,500.

c. The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.000188.

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than
gun owners.

Remember: "Guns don't kill people, doctors do"

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST
EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban
doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

(Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld the
statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and
seek medical attention.)

Today I'll send this to my sis-in-law......... she'll love it. So far she hasn't killed a patient. So far.
 
Today I say good evening from here - hope everyone is well - nothing exciting to say - just Hi!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say good evening from here - hope everyone is well - nothing exciting to say - just Hi!

Today it was hot here! It's still 95 at 7 pm...........how hot did it get - 97!
 
done_got_old said:
Today I would have been cold there........it hit 112 with the heat index. It was wonderful..........
Today I say you can have that heat - ick - double ick!
 
done_got_old said:
Today you have your cold.........brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Today I will admit to loving winter ~ and snow!! Oh no!! Yes, I am one of those!
 
TODAY I want to thank the todayers for their thoughts & wishes.

TODAY I want to thank my loverly lady BANDIT:heart: for making my recovery so easy.

TODAY I'm feeling better than in weeks.
 
Gil_T2 said:
TODAY I want to thank the todayers for their thoughts & wishes.

TODAY I want to thank my loverly lady BANDIT:heart: for making my recovery so easy.

TODAY I'm feeling better than in weeks.
Today Gil we are so happy for you.

And to my former friend Cate, how can I possibly be friends with someone who loves winter? ;) I hate winter. I hate snow. I hate cold. I'm looking at property in AZ....................

I guess it's not enough to make me stop chatting with you though.
 
Gil_T2 said:
TODAY I want to thank the todayers for their thoughts & wishes.

TODAY I want to thank my loverly lady BANDIT:heart: for making my recovery so easy.

TODAY I'm feeling better than in weeks.
Today that is wonderful news Gil - I do hope you will continue to feel even better!
 
done_got_old said:
Today Gil we are so happy for you.

And to my former friend Cate, how can I possibly be friends with someone who loves winter? ;) I hate winter. I hate snow. I hate cold. I'm looking at property in AZ....................

I guess it's not enough to make me stop chatting with you though.
Today I say - it takes all kinds don't you think? You get the heat - I get the cold!! Works well.
 
Today I learned why my dentist wears long sleeve scrubs with cuffs, and I wish I hadn't.

Today I am THRILLED that Gil is feeling better.

Today I had green tea ice cream (taking a lactaid tablet first ;))

Today I got used to the changes in this month.

Today I planted some plants on my balcony and read a feng shui murder mystery.

Today he is with me in everything, except at the dentist. :heart:
 
Noor said:
Today I learned why my dentist wears long sleeve scrubs with cuffs, and I wish I hadn't.

Today I am THRILLED that Gil is feeling better.

Today I had green tea ice cream (taking a lactaid tablet first ;))

Today I got used to the changes in this month.

Today I planted some plants on my balcony and read a feng shui murder mystery.

Today he is with me in everything, except at the dentist. :heart:

Today is the first time I've heard of green tea ice cream.........at least I think it is. I'll have to look for it.

Lactaid - never leave home without it.
 
Today I think I may have found my focus, besides my craving chocolate, world peace and a silly man.


ps-green tea ice cream is addictive, and a bit different tasting that normal ice cream, you can find it sometimes in japanese restuarants if not in your local food coop.
 
Today The Wanderer returns to find:

DGO has taken that red dress off - Lickadick here I come!

Cate prefers to it cold rather than Hot Hot Hot - sounds like New England is having similar weather to old England

I see I have missed someone joining this thread who I at least haven't seen before - Hi Nikkitta

Glad you are feeling better Gil
 
Back
Top