Today I .........

Today it is a real effort...seems the blood flow to my brain has been seriously depleted :p
 
Today, with the schedule I'm on at work, I can't afford not to have it before 5. I'm just finishing my first one, too
 
Today I am not working...at least until later...have no access to the net at work, otherwise, I'd be here looking for you and getting no work done at all :)
 
bigcpl4fun said:
Today I am not working...at least until later...have no access to the net at work, otherwise, I'd be here looking for you and getting no work done at all :)

Today I'll tell you that not only do I have access, but I can get on LIT. I don't, because I have too much to do.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'll tell you that not only do I have access, but I can get on LIT. I don't, because I have too much to do.

Today I would expect no less of someone who is as responsible as you are.
 
Back
Top