Today I .........

Today I say good morning from sunny and bright Boston to everyone.......hope you all enjoy your day.

:rose:
 
Today I have to get my son a hair cut before he looks like one of the old Beatles...:D

Today I have to get him ready to go off to camp.......:(

Today I have to remember how lucky I am to see Today. :heart:
 
done_got_old said:
Today I don't want to do anything!

Today I find that hard to believe in a location known as Lickadick:D

Hope you find something to keep you in trouble today DGO.

Have a great TODAY everyone. With fingers crossed I'll be joining in the Lit fun tonight after work.
 
Today I have been to the physiotherapist for the second time this week. It wasn't as much fun as the other day as this time treatment was carried out by a guy rather than a young girl!
 
Today I have to say enjoyed a bit of rain does not compute, Nikkitta obviously does not live in England:)
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I have to say enjoyed a bit of rain does not compute, Nikkitta obviously does not live in England:)


Today i will admit i live in the us and been bugged by hot humid weather for the past 3 weeks
 
Nikkitta said:
Today i will admit i live in the us and been bugged by hot humid weather for the past 3 weeks

Today I think I would rather have your weather during the summer than ours as we have been bugged by rain for what seems like the same length of time and boy is it depressing.
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I have been to the physiotherapist for the second time this week. It wasn't as much fun as the other day as this time treatment was carried out by a guy rather than a young girl!

Today I would guess you're not bi-theraputic, then :p
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I think I would rather have your weather during the summer than ours as we have been bugged by rain for what seems like the same length of time and boy is it depressing.


today i admit i like it warm but a cool down is always a nice change
 
Today this conversation reminds me of the saying "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence".

Hello to you all - hope you're happy no matter the weather!

;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today this conversation reminds me of the saying "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence".

Hello to you all - hope you're happy no matter the weather!

;)


today i say hi Cate:rose: ,and is the grass not greener over there >>>>>>>> lol :rolleyes:
 
Nikkitta said:
today i say hi Cate:rose: ,and is the grass not greener over there >>>>>>>> lol :rolleyes:
Today I say the grass is fine as long as I am on the right side of it Nicki!! Any day above ground is a good day.....
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say the grass is fine as long as I am on the right side of it Nicki!! Any day above ground is a good day.....



Today i say it is a good day indeed ,one must put pain behind all the wonderfull things that can happen around us :)
 
Back
Top