Cathleen
Summer breeze...
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2004
- Posts
- 31,006
Today I am well, thank. I am mostly done with work for the day - just taking a Lit break......... then finish up - maybe!! lolbigcpl4fun said:Today things are great here, how are you ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Today I am well, thank. I am mostly done with work for the day - just taking a Lit break......... then finish up - maybe!! lolbigcpl4fun said:Today things are great here, how are you ?
Cathleen said:Today I am well, thank. I am mostly done with work for the day - just taking a Lit break......... then finish up - maybe!! lol![]()
Today I have to say I am so lucky I make my own schedule - most of the time. I'm glad you have tonight off...bigcpl4fun said:Today I finished up work this morning around 6....got the night off then back on Saturday....crazy schedule![]()

Cathleen said:Today I have to say I am so lucky I make my own schedule - most of the time. I'm glad you have tonight off...

Today I say the heck with plan A - I'd go straight for plan B!!! I think you will have a hard sell on plan A LOLbigcpl4fun said:Today I hope I'll be able to talk the Mrs into sitting down at the PC for a while...if not I have plan B...talking herr into something else![]()
Today I say "way cool" MK - what a great way to be!Mystical Knight said:Today I'm well pleased...nothing can bring me down![]()

Cathleen said:Today I say "way cool" MK - what a great way to be!
![]()

Today I thank you MK - I'd never turn a hug down - but you can't hug alone so {{{{ MK }}}}Mystical Knight said:Today i think cate needs a big hug for being a lovely person to know (((((((HUGS))))))))))![]()
thanks.Cathleen said:Today I thank you MK - I'd never turn a hug down - but you can't hug alone so {{{{ MK }}}}thanks.

Cathleen said:Today I say the heck with plan A - I'd go straight for plan B!!! I think you will have a hard sell on plan A LOL![]()
Today you are making me blush MK - now stop that!Mystical Knight said:Today I'm glad I know such a great woman![]()
![]()

Today I say what a smart idea that is!!bigcpl4fun said:Today I could combine the two and have her sit on my lap at the PC![]()

Cathleen said:Today I say what a smart idea that is!!![]()

Today I just want to say something but......... get her on, turn her on, have her on, yea something like that is what I was going to say!! LOLbigcpl4fun said:Today it just shows I'll do whatever it takes to get her on![]()

Cathleen said:Today I just want to say something but......... get her on, turn her on, have her on, yea something like that is what I was going to say!! LOL![]()
bigcpl4fun said:Today I would guess you're not bi-theraputic, then![]()
bigcpl4fun said:Today I say "Hi" to Cate![]()
and that the grass here is just fine
![]()
wanderer2704 said:Today the grass here is really long because of all the rain and it needs cutting again!!
bigcpl4fun said:Today don;t you wish the rain worked that way for other things ?![]()
hold on, hon....I'll just run out and stand in the rain for a while
bigcpl4fun said:Today I am up early too![]()
done_got_old said:Today I'm up early because 'the early bird catches the worm'. The only worms around here are too small to eat.![]()