Today I .........

Today I got to stay home from work because of the snow. I LOVE SNOW and SNOW DAYS!!!

WOO HOOO!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Nightbird said:
Today I got to stay home from work because of the snow. I LOVE SNOW and SNOW DAYS!!!

WOO HOOO!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow!
 
done_got_old said:
Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow!

LMFAO!! lol :D
 
Today I won't let DGO and all the evil anti snow people ruin my happiness..

SNOW IS MY FRIEND.. I LOVE IT!!!

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!
 
Nightbird said:
Today I won't let DGO and all the evil anti snow people ruin my happiness..

SNOW IS MY FRIEND.. I LOVE IT!!!

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

Today Snow is your friend..........in 50 years it will turn on you! Trust me I know. In 1955 Snow was my friend. We played games, built forts and pretty snow people. In 1965 Snow decided to attack because of my suede coat and boots. In 1985 she let go and covered everything, even parking meters. It was then that I knew that SNOW was the enemy! By 1995 I knew Snow was the DEVIL! Snow made me lose my footing and I took fall after fall after fall. Finally my back and my knees rebelled. I knew Snow would win this battle.........no longer could I traverse Snow-covered streets.....SNOW won!!
 
Today I say, Done Got Old you actually remember that Suede coat?? *giggle*

Have I ever told you I find your posts to be very entertaining and often funny? I often come here just to read what you have to say and very often you make me smile.

Please forgive me for my taunting of you and your battle with the evil snow mistress, sometimes when a person is young they forget things.
 
"Sometimes when a person is young they forget things."

Today I'll have to remember this line next time I'm in trouble.

*Oh and Nightbird.........yep they're all mine so thank you :) *
 
Today I say your very welcome KMF...

Also you might want to remember this one as well..

"Sometimes the very young don't always do what they're told"
 
done_got_old said:
Today Snow is your friend..........in 50 years it will turn on you! Trust me I know. In 1955 Snow was my friend. We played games, built forts and pretty snow people. In 1965 Snow decided to attack because of my suede coat and boots. In 1985 she let go and covered everything, even parking meters. It was then that I knew that SNOW was the enemy! By 1995 I knew Snow was the DEVIL! Snow made me lose my footing and I took fall after fall after fall. Finally my back and my knees rebelled. I knew Snow would win this battle.........no longer could I traverse Snow-covered streets.....SNOW won!!

Today I'm still fighting.... Grrrrrrrrr
And my back and my knees hate me for it!!!!!
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say, Done Got Old you actually remember that Suede coat?? *giggle*

Have I ever told you I find your posts to be very entertaining and often funny? I often come here just to read what you have to say and very often you make me smile.

Please forgive me for my taunting of you and your battle with the evil snow mistress, sometimes when a person is young they forget things.

Nightbird you are a strange bird. You come to read my posts...ah life in the padded room. Seriously though, I'm flattered. Usually folks only listen to me when they're a captive audience or they've paid and can't believe that they did.
 
Nightbird said:
"Sometimes the very young don't always do what they're told" ]

Today I can tell Nightbird that misbehaving can be fun when done with a friend.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'm already out! You're tooooo late.

Today, I missed you as I was roaming the aisles... at about 1:30am... though did piss several people off by taking up 6 parking spaces in the lot with my truck, right in front of the store... though consider such spirit of the season!
 
done_got_old said:
Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow! Today we didn't get the snow!

Today, I wonder if DGO got the snow, yesterday????
 
Today I say Merry Christmas to my Aussie friend Kiss, Mr. Kiss and the Kissettes.......

Merry Christmas to you all..... I'm heading back to bed!

Kiss, I hope you have a wonderful time in the morning.... I'll look for you on Christmas night. Merry, merry to you. :kiss:
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, I wonder if DGO got the snow, yesterday????
Today I must warn JCB, do not mess with the snow gods.... they will surely hear!

Have a Merry Christmas JCB..... smiles and joy of the season to you. :rose:
 
SecretScribe said:
Today ... I would wish to be heading to bed as well ... now that would be a an early Xmas present indeed ... ;)
Today I must say it is nice to see you back on the Lit boards SS...... have a Merry Christmas!

Now I am going back to bed!
 
Today, I wonder if I misbehave... will Den join in???
Today, MT, I consider snow a foe that pays the bills, though that does not mean I enjoy it!
Today, joey if you see DGO out and about pass along a hello and hug for me.....
Today nightbird, you can, *well that was not going to be polite* so say have all the snow your heart desires!!!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I must warn JCB, do not mess with the snow gods.... they will surely hear!

Have a Merry Christmas JCB..... smiles and joy of the season to you. :rose:

Today I, shall heed your warning an pass along HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY and HUM BAHH to you, sorry for some reason my spirit just has not arrived this year... though do sincerely wish you and yours the peace and happiness! :kiss: :rose:
 
JCBMAN said:
Today I, shall heed your warning an pass along HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY and HUM BAHH to you, sorry for some reason my spirit just has not arrived this year... though do sincerely wish you and yours the peace and happiness! :kiss: :rose:

Today JCB I can totally understand.
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say Merry Christmas to my Aussie friend Kiss, Mr. Kiss and the Kissettes.......

Merry Christmas to you all..... I'm heading back to bed!

Kiss, I hope you have a wonderful time in the morning.... I'll look for you on Christmas night. Merry, merry to you. :kiss:

Today I think it's appalling that Cate has gone back to bed. It's bloody 7am in Boston...... stay up and help me greet Santa! He's less than two hours away you know. :D
 
Back
Top