Today I .........

Nightbird said:
today I say you ladies are talking about 40 inches of........ snow right?

Today I readily admit that even 1/4 of that would have me running in the other direction. No mas! No mas!
 
Denae said:
Today I readily admit that even 1/4 of that would have me running in the other direction. No mas! No mas!

Today I must tell you that the largest one I ever saw was in 1972; about 14". Wonderful guy...........but I wasn't letting that in me.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I must tell you that the largest one I ever saw was in 1972; about 14". Wonderful guy...........but I wasn't letting that in me.

Today I saw one that was huge in all ways, at a drunken rugby party; he was with my friend. Poor guy. He was so sweet and so nice, but he even admitted he had had a very hard time keeping someone from running from him. The head was larger than my fist. Ouch!
 
Denae said:
Today I saw one that was huge in all ways, at a drunken rugby party; he was with my friend. Poor guy. He was so sweet and so nice, but he even admitted he had had a very hard time keeping someone from running from him. The head was larger than my fist. Ouch!
Today you know that the really big ones aren't getting much!
 
Today I am going to make a latte, decaf since it's evening, to drink while I play with everyone here.
 
Bluesboy2 said:
Today I thought I woul pop in and see if I still knew anyone here.

Today I remember you even if we didn't interact. I know you got along well with the group over here. Hi again.
 
Denae said:
Today I remember you even if we didn't interact. I know you got along well with the group over here. Hi again.

Today I will introduce myself. Hi Denae, my name is Bluesboy2 and it is nice to meet you. It has been a long time since I have been here. It is nice to meet you. :rose:
 
Today I..... watched it snow and snow and snow and snow and snow................:rolleyes:
 
Bluesboy2 said:
Today I will introduce myself. Hi Denae, my name is Bluesboy2 and it is nice to meet you. It has been a long time since I have been here. It is nice to meet you. :rose:

Today I return the hello and say it's nice to meet you. Don't be a stranger okay?
 
Denae said:
Today I return the hello and say it's nice to meet you. Don't be a stranger okay?

Today I would say I tend to be up and down the last year or so. I tend to distance myself from people at times. It is a bad coping mechanism.
 
Bluesboy2 said:
Today I would say I tend to be up and down the last year or so. I tend to distance myself from people at times. It is a bad coping mechanism.

Today I do the same thing. I'll not answer the phone or return calls and stay indoors for the whole weekend, only opening the door to get the paper. I understand what you are saying.
 
Denae said:
Today I do the same thing. I'll not answer the phone or return calls and stay indoors for the whole weekend, only opening the door to get the paper. I understand what you are saying.

Today I see the potential for my life to change for the better in the immediate future. So I guess I am outta my shell for the moment.
 
Today is the day that I am really happy for a friend of mine. I am so happy for him.

Today, I spoke to my dear friend. He is snowed in and I realize how nice is not to have actually live up north.
 
veryblueeyes said:
Today is the day that I am really happy for a friend of mine. I am so happy for him.

Today, I spoke to my dear friend. He is snowed in and I realize how nice is not to have actually live up north.

Today I actually am posting in a thread you are in! Yay!
And I have very good news to share with you soon.:rose:
 
Today I did not strangle someone at the Department of Motor Vehicles. Hate that place!!! *Grr...*

Hey sweets, I can't wait to hear. :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top