UK Personals Chat

1000 what though tiger??

tigerlileeuk said:
you change at 30 50 100 500 and 1000...hence im trying to get to 1000 !!!!!


it could be 1000 anything and with an av like that babe, you are much more likely to be offered the chance of 1000 blokes before you get to 1000 postings!! *Salami glances aagain at tigers arse and decides that shell's i still the nicest around but tiger is a very close 2nd!

shell, hope your meeting went well babe, and that you rae now having a chance to do the thing you do second best!! Shopping babe! what else?? Master is missing you sweetie pie!


The Big Salami has spoken! and skulks off, lonely and moping!
===================
 
Hi all, i've been nosying aroung the thread for a bit and thought i'd show myself and psot, how is evryone today?
 
Hey panther

Hullo there!
Welcome to the thread, hope you enjoy your stay here. It seems to have gone quiet now unfortunatly.
><

So, panther, tell us about yourself.
Paul
xxxx
 
meee

well, there a few things in my profile, not many, i'm 22/m from the mids and i'm just out to live life and have fun with limited stress lol.
what else do you want to know? :eek:p
 
Hmmm...

<scratche sthe back of his head>
Hmmm... anything you wish to tell us.
 
hmmm

<ponders>
not at the moment i don't believe, all good things come to those who wait to coin an old phrase
 
Coinage.

I think on Lit, it's more long the lines of:
"All good things cum to those who flirt."
 
oh really

oh do they indeed, i'll bear it in mind for the future the Red, where in the uk is everyone from anyway.
 
Where do we cum from...

<points at his liottle name box thingie>

Newcastle... well, Northumberland really. but nobody knows where that is, so i put Newcastle.
 
And flirting is what we all do best........

Hi all

I should point out to you Panther, that you will really need to flirt well, especially in the evenings to keep up with Brolli.

I dare not ask what you have planned for this evenings entertainment, I shall make sure I pop in and have a look though!! That is of course if you can all manage another night!!

Astro, you are very quite, are you ok? or is it that you are so proud of your AV that you just keep staring at it.

Master, I have been a very good girl, but I am off to start shopping, not going in any shops to make me blush!!!! I''ll leave that to you. Enjoy your afternoon.

Until later

Kinky
xx-xx
 
I *am* fun Astroman - ask Yorkshire Bear LOL

I'm a Midlander currently exiled up in Yorkshire. Although I should be an honorary Yorkshire woman as I've been here that long :D

See you later

RC xxx
 
There's honour in being from Yorkshire?

My god, that's a first!
 
Tee hee

Well, from one northener to another, he knows how I feel. The NE sucks.
 
Good afternoon one and all :D

how are we this fine day?


I am fantastic! Beth is with the mother-in-law and there is nothing but peace and quiet in the English Lady household!
 
Good day

Hello guys, how is all today !

The NE does not suck too bad Brolli babe, it has its benefits u know........like me lol....well there is my trumpet blowin today !

Hi RC, hope yr ok after last nights games, good job that bottle didnt have a deposit on it lol, wonder what a shopkeeper would have said if i had taken it back, even the bottle would have had a huge grin on it lol

Hi Panther, welcome babe, have fun and yes u will have to keep up with Brolli, regular little man around the room he is ! lol

I'm off work n sickly so hopefully there are ppl in right now to cheer me up.....

Spruce .....kisses n hugs all round as I do :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Awwww Spruce, I'm sorry you're not feeling so good today!

*passes a mug of lemsip*

That should do the trick :D

I'm sure there'll be more peeps around this evening

RC xxx
 
Thanks RC, wish a mug of lemsip would do the trick....(whispers...its womens things...shhhhh) lol Need my baby Silent wolf to come and wrap me up in his furr.

Lace it with some whisky and I'll have it anyway lol, how r u today then? busy busy?

i'm having a flick through some of the threads adding my little comments.....some good threads out there and some very unique and different ones too, god i love Lit lol
 
*gives Spruce vast amounts of sympathy* I know exactly how you feel, hang on in there and I'll get the JD...

*pours a large shot of whisky into the lemsip*

Am I busy? I should be but I'm not LOL. I'm flicking through the threads too, just having a general nosey round.
 
Erm, Nothing more Original than Just Hello...

mmmm, Uk Personals? Well that`s a thread I can really get my teeth into *g*

Well, I`m 24, based in the Uk, and just looking for fun *g* Can`t really put it much simpler than that really.. looking back thru some of this older posts, this certainly seems like an interesting place to sit back and what the ladies erm, Do there thing... (and the fella's too I guess.. although that show just doesn`t have the same appeal for me (Sorry Guys. *L*))

Well, I`m not sure what else to say about myself, so if your interested, just ask.. I`ll do my best to answer all questions ;)

Cheers, SD.
 
Ahhh, that hits the spot !

Yeh I'm out recruiting lol, telling ppl about our little thread here...its growing quite well i think, great to see it becoming popular.

Glad you came along? We are :rose:

Guys on here are cool, u written any stories for submission? I should really get my act together on that and submit something.
 
Back
Top