UK Personals Chat

oh lady, tomato sauce ?..........

ewwww, <spruce looks around for an exit or someone to talk to while the others get savoury>:devil:
 
Only if we can get splodge in to come do a photoshoot.. Otherwise the only thing flowing is the... (well, I`ll leave that upto your imagination *L*)

Sprucett, Well.. I just love to play ;) Old Games, New Games, Variations on a theme, themes on a variation, whatever, as long as there`s fun to be had, then I`m cumming ;)
 
Looks like you will be right at home in here Stolen lol

Hey astro, finally we r here at the same time lol, how ya doin?
 
Fine, just came in for bit to see what was happening . Now i could do with a bit to help me cum. :p ;)
 
evening

Hello all,

Well I just got in and have had to catch up... Just for the record Yorkshire is the best place on earth and thats all there is too it.

RC is truely a yorkshire lass now, since she's had a big bitof yorkshire in her most days (several times on some occasions) for the past 4 years since we have been living together:D

Big hugs to spruce and lady, and "how you doing mate" to brolli.
Hopeing lady enjoyed herself last night with my lady and myself:)

My RC my sweet you have been busy posting today... and there I was thinking you were going to do some work! Instead you were getting all excited on here... no wonder you pounced on me when I walked in the door this evening *grins*

So then this evening we shall be playing snakes and ladders, with the going up and going down been very fun. Right now I need caffine in vast amounts so I will be back later people.

OH and hello to all the new people.... only one thing to say to you... come in, and have a laugh!!

The sometimes grizzly but mostly cuddley Yorkshire Bear
:cool:
 
Sprucett, You are truly lucky to have a gorgeous, sexy guy hang out in your park *g*
 
hehehe, i keep meaning to get his number but always seem to get distracted lol:devil:
 
Stolendream....I am glad to hear there will be no tomato sauce involved...what exactly is involved in shower sardines then?



YB I very much enjoyed our fun last night, you and RC are amazing! :D
 
Ooooooh lookey I got an avatar thingy thing!!!


And before anyone asks I choose that one because someone once likened my cyber personality to that of Mrs Rabbit...hmmmm I can only think of one thing i do like a rabbit..... *wg*
 
Sprucett, well next time you could always offer him a hand instead of staring like that *L*

EL, I knew there was a reason I liked you *G*
 
think he would be offended if i asked him to wash it first? lol

its a night for both of us lady, i got one too, but i didnt know what to use so i picked this little lady for now........
 
sprucett...well she is a very pretty little lady..with lovely blue hair...... :D
 
lol....i've had my hair that colour.....had to go back to semi normal for a job.......

thinking about getting purple streaks....perhaps i'll end up going for semi normal light brown though lol

will put on eof myself in there one day....a good rude one lol
 
EL, Now if I told you, I might over inflate your ego *L*

Sprucett.. *L* Well whatever works for you ;) But yes, you never know where it might have been *LOL*

hmmm, Isn`t that Lain?!
 
my avatar? not sure, downloaded it from a site, would like to know who it is...

hope thats what yr on about?
 
oh yes stolendream and that could get messy....bits of ego flying around the place...


maybe you should just wisper it in my ear...*sidles up close to SD* :D



Oh purple streaks sound fun! I have never really been adventurous with my hair....
 
Sprucett, Just checking over at animeaction to see if I can find out for you.

EL, Any closer and we'd be... Ohhh! Erm....
 
;)


ooooh errr.....and i barely know you stolen dream.....


Hey..what are you poking me with/for? *wg*
 
EL, Well I`m just so happy to have that delicious looking bit of thigh so close to me ;)
 
*blushes*



glad you appreiciate it......and well since its you...you can have a touch if you'd like! ;)
 
Sprucett, it`s kinda hard to tell, there`s 3-4 she could be.. do you have the original url of the site you got it from?!
 
Back
Top