UK Personals Chat

Hi StolenDream, nice name hun...

Yr more than welcome, RC is here handing out the JD lol she was last nights star entertainer werent u babe lol

Hope it'll b as lively in here tonight....
 
Yes I am glad I 'came' along LOL :D

I'm not much of writer though, more of a reader. I could write but I'd probably start and never finish!

I'll hand out the JD but I won't be drinking it myself... yuk! :p
 
Hi Sprucet_78, You have a nice name yourself *g*

Yes, I noticed RC's staring role.. Would have been better to have a ringside seat though, than watching the re-run, but well you take what you`re given, eh :)

I`ve got a few stories to submit, but I thought I`d join the forums and get a general feel of the site before I submit stuff *G*

No JD for me Thanks, but a Nice Cold Pepsi would really hit the spot *G*
 
Hey RC...I'm glad you 'came' along too!


Hello stolen dream...hope you settle in and have some fun here....you should really pop in in the evenings...the board games we play are quite interesting.......
 
Well as a reader u should let me know what u like and I will have a go and see if I can cater for it then u can be the critic !

I never know where to start and I am crap at changing names lol

On the drinks side of life, u can never go wrong with a cup of Yorkshire Tea lol:kiss:
 
Hi Lady, good to see you today

My favoutite boardgame was always monopoly, wonder what you would have to do in here if u couldnt pay the rent ! oooooo the possibilities *shudders in excitement*

My name Silent has quite a little story behind it that I may explain one day lol (involves a christmas tree and an ex , awww bless him wherever he is lol)

You should let us read yr stuff, if we are away for more than a few minutes u know its good :devil:
 
Welcome

Hi stolendream jump in and have fun. ;)



Hi sprucett .

will get to know you both at some time.
 
Hi astro, seem to keep missing u...

belated congrats on yr 100th posting lol

C ya xxx
 
Welcome StolenDream... I gather you have been looking back through last nights posts? Tell us... did you like what you saw? ;)

Spruce, you're right, Yorkshire tea, like tea used to be LOL :D I'll have a think about the kind of stories I like and let you know. I'm quite happy to read them through for you ;)

YB will be surprised when he gets home and sees how much I've posted today LOL.... I like being experienced :D

TTFN
RC xxxx
 
English Lady said:
Good evening everyone! :D

SO what are we playing tonight? scarabble?



Complicity.....aaaahh I know what you mean*L* yes I think AV is right...wel if it isn't who cares as long as we know what we're on about*L*

Thank god for that! I thought I'd got it wrong:D

Evening everone, Looking through the posts it seems I've missed out on some fun again lastnight!:(

This is only a flying visit to check e-mails, but I thought I'd stick my head round the door and say Hi!
 
I will have to send u them when they r done RC....cool

Hi complicity, yup things r getting frisky in here lol

Im gonna go get some tea then i will b abck on later xxxx cya
 
Hello all....again....I am back...my husband pounced on me before and well when the husband pounces everything else goes to pot!


Hello astroman :D how are you doing?

Sprucett..oh i love monopoly too! *thinking about going to jail in a lit version of the game...mmmmmmmmm*


Hi complicity....you blink and you miss something..its always the way!!!
 
English Lady, I`ll try and find an opening in my busy schedule... Board Games? Chess? Scrabble? Mah Jong? Cluedo? Monopoly? Go For Broke? What`s your favourite? (apart from strip twister of course *L*)

Sprucett_78, A Christmas Tree, an ex and a story? That`s something I`m really going to haveto get you to sit down and tell me all about one day... (And my stuff is mostly written for cyberpartners at the time, c/s sessions that got interrupted for one reason or another, and finished off via story... Mostly, but what floats your boat, and I might be able to tickle your fancy..)

Thanks for the invitation Astro, I certainly aim to be doing just that *G* (Btw, that`s not spare head no.3 is it??)

RC, Well. I wanted to know what I was letting myself in for. Uk Personals, can be a very strange place indeed.. (Just take a look at date.me.uk to see what I mean *L*) Well, I must say in the re-run I had a mighty fine view of yourself (and the English Lady too) And I definetly enjoyed what I saw, but I think there`s always room for a guy (or two, or more) in those kinda scene's..

Watchings certainly fun for a while, but eventually the primal urges mean I`m just not likely to sit around and entertain myself *L*
 
Stolen dream..well my personal favourite is scrabble..though i must say strip twister and lit.scramble do give it a run for its money ;)


Oh thats what I like to hear..a man who can't control his primal urges! woo hoo! :D
 
(c)lit.scrabble?? (Sounds Interesting *g*)

But, well you`ll haveto teach me to play, but don`t worry I`m a quick leaner.. (Well in some things, in others, I need to try and try again *g*)
 
I'd be very willing to give you some pointers in how we play scrabble over here and I am a very patient teacher..i can tell you over and over and over again if needs be......*wg*
 
StolenDream - last night was my first time on here, what a welcome I recieved! I'm sure the welcome for you will be just as enthusiastic :D

Maybe there'll be some more board games later?

RC xx
 
English Lady.. You sound like just the kind of teacher I need, an "experienced" woman to guide me thru the mine-field :)

RC, First time? *Raises Eyebrow* Well you certainly did very well indeed, and if I can get a welcome half as erm.. entertaining as yours, then I`ll be a very happy man indeed ;)

Well, we can only wait and hope.. But I definetly like the idea of a nice game or "Shower Sardines" *giggles*
 
Oh I'll happily be your teacher stolen dream..you just better be a good boy..or else! ;)


hmm shower sardines....now there's an idea......
 
Yep - from virgin to experienced in one night :D Sure was fun getting there too :)
 
Good to see I`m in the company of such experienced women *g*

EL, I can almost guarantee a woman like you would love a game of shower sardines *wg*
 
shower sardines ! good to see new variations of old games are always being developed lol

I'm thinking about the get out of jail ! lol
 
stolendream..you think?


I just hope it has nothing to do with being covered in tomato sauce...... ;) :D
 
Back
Top