I have to eat those naked because ice cream stains....![]()
...lick, lick, lick, lick, lick.....oh heck....bump, bump, bump, bump
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have to eat those naked because ice cream stains....![]()
...lick, lick, lick, lick, lick.....oh heck....bump, bump, bump, bump
Careful, my neighbors might be listening...![]()
...I am sure they wouldn't mind the noise....it might be informational for them...![]()
...I guess you're right.....though watching them might be interesting....maybe we can arrange something.....sort of a cultural exchange....![]()

...you're right yet again....and it would be more fun guessing about them...
...I wonder...a lit calender of the ladies of lit would fetch a good price...want to be Miss April?...you with a tee-shirt in the spring rain makes for a nice image....![]()
...I will take your picture....<smile>....I will even suggest a few poses...
...wantta sit on Santa's lap?
Yes! My, Santa, there's something hard in your pocket... is that a candy cane?
...why yes it is...want to lick it?
did you like your creation in my profile?
I love candy canes!! Mmm... this one tastes different... I'm gonna need another lick...
Yes! It looks great! I'm all smiles!

put the whole thing into your mouth and move your head up and down....the taste is in the creamy insides...![]()
Like this? Maybe I should lick faster... it's getting harder...
it's harder because you're licking it right...keep going....the creamy insides is about to revel itself to you...
I can't wait for that part! mmmm.... *licks as if her life depended on it*
squirt....squirt....squirt.....ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh...squirt....squirt.....
Oooh... so creamy... mmm... so yummy, too! It stopped.... is there more? Should I start licking it again?
...it needs to take a nap....here, let me stick it in a warm moist place so it can rest....can you show me a nice place you might have that I can stick it?
Hmm.... lemme think.... oh! Right here is a safe place! *points to her purse* I never let it out of my sight!
...ok....the purse then...<pout>
was in Syracuse in Jan once..wow is it cold there