Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's a beautiful day, Vanessa in a dress and polka dots, revealing just a little and teasing us a lot.......Love it!!! Such a beautiful lady, and we enjoy seeing you so much!!!! Great job Richard, you captured your model perfectly as usual......Very nice set......View attachment 2623327
The Howard family on the set of The Andy Griffith Show in 1963. Clint, Ronnie, and father Rance.
https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/cool/polka-dot-dress/?view=roll
Dearest Vanessa, I admired your new photos and, of course, I fell in love with your bra, so "naughty" that it holds all your breasts for him, leaving us, your poor admirers, nothing... but I'm getting ahead of myself, admiring how much goodness it contains... imagining how beautiful your nipples must be in that direct light and how hard and eager they must be thanks to your newfound serenity!!!! It's also wonderful to see the attention to detail (earrings and necklace) that particularly soften your face. Also beautiful is the choice of shoes in a color that matches the dress, everything perfect. The only thing I wouldn't have worn are the panties, and if you really didn't want to start with too sexy photos, you could have worn a micro thong. Anyway, thank you for allowing us to wear a brand new dress and the shoes you just bought, all in our honor. Grazie di tutto e spero possiate godere di un po di giorni ancora caldi per godervi la nuova sistemazione. Tanti baci e una leccatina sulla tua farfallina Amiche xxx ~(|)~ xxxView attachment 2623327
The Howard family on the set of The Andy Griffith Show in 1963. Clint, Ronnie, and father Rance.
https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/cool/polka-dot-dress/?view=roll
Great start.View attachment 2623327
The Howard family on the set of The Andy Griffith Show in 1963. Clint, Ronnie, and father Rance.
https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/cool/polka-dot-dress/?view=roll
Its good to see that you are enjoying your new abode and the latest series is a delight to the eye and certainly gets the imagination bubbling.Hello Everyone,
Apologies for missing in action for a couple of weeks but most will imagine what we've needed to organise. We're just about there. A lot of stuff has been donated to a local charity...even furniture items, because we either have no use for it or we just can't accommodate it. All in all the sale has been very much a step forward; the whole process of selling and consolidating into one. We weren't expecting to feel quite so settled in one place...without the added responsibility of another property to look after. Time will tell I guess.
We did have time yesterday to fire up the old Canon 1D (a favourite monster of a thing) and snap a few quick pics.
Have photos to put on SP soon...just need a bit more time. I've not had time to go back through the thread recently to see if there has been any specific I need to answer but will in the next day or two.
View attachment 2622981
Fantastic set of pics.View attachment 2623327
The Howard family on the set of The Andy Griffith Show in 1963. Clint, Ronnie, and father Rance.
https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/cool/polka-dot-dress/?view=roll
Glad you are getting there. We're doing something similar. Not two into one but clearing nearly forty years or accumulated belongings. It is taking far longer than I'd thought. It's difficult to decide what to keep and what is to go, isn't it?
Thanks Richard. Beautiful. V, you look stunning. Love the dress & the sneakers xx
No nude sun bathing then , how will Vanessa get that lovely body tanned all over. I can’t imagine Vanessa with tan lines, that’s a lie , of course I can in fact I am and she’s totally gorgeous. All the naughty bits are white and high lighted , different but oh so nice. I guess it’s just going to mean more trips to the nude beach.The house sounds very nice I hope you both will be very happy there.
![]()
Thank you Richard for these wonderful photos, I was hoping to see more of the lovely Vanessa in that polka-dot dress, which suits her so well and looks amazing. And no wonder , she says she had it specially made for her, money well spent.
All the best guys![]()
V your looking amazing as ever![]()
Beautiful just Beautiful![]()
Just enough of a tease, a taste...
Tease... lovely looks and shots just enough to leave us panting and wanting more.... more please!
Love those incredible picture of the beautiful Vanessa . SO alluring .
Simply gorgeous.
One of The MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I’ve EVER SEEN……![]()
It's a beautiful day, Vanessa in a dress and polka dots, revealing just a little and teasing us a lot.......Love it!!! Such a beautiful lady, and we enjoy seeing you so much!!!! Great job Richard, you captured your model perfectly as usual......Very nice set......
Dearest Vanessa, I admired your new photos and, of course, I fell in love with your bra, so "naughty" that it holds all your breasts for him, leaving us, your poor admirers, nothing... but I'm getting ahead of myself, admiring how much goodness it contains... imagining how beautiful your nipples must be in that direct light and how hard and eager they must be thanks to your newfound serenity!!!! It's also wonderful to see the attention to detail (earrings and necklace) that particularly soften your face. Also beautiful is the choice of shoes in a color that matches the dress, everything perfect. The only thing I wouldn't have worn are the panties, and if you really didn't want to start with too sexy photos, you could have worn a micro thong. Anyway, thank you for allowing us to wear a brand new dress and the shoes you just bought, all in our honor. Grazie di tutto e spero possiate godere di un po di giorni ancora caldi per godervi la nuova sistemazione. Tanti baci e una leccatina sulla tua farfallina Amiche xxx ~(|)~ xxx
Great start.
Feel free to continue
... will do Mike! Its good to see that you are enjoying your new abode and the latest series is a delight to the eye and certainly gets the imagination bubbling.
Fantastic set of pics.
Love that dress on Vanessa. She really has swam in the fountain of youth. It's quite amazing.
Good to hear the move has gone well. And obviously adapting to new surroundings us a process. Hope you have great neighbours. That's truly a blessing if you have it.
Looking forward to updates as they flow through. Will just say that Vanessa has rarely looked better, this era is just quite stunning. Always has been but I'm just digging what I'm seeing now.
Take care. Talk soon
![]()
Dearest Vanessa, I admired your new photos and, of course, I fell in love with your bra, so "naughty" that it holds all your breasts for him, leaving us, your poor admirers, nothing... but I'm getting ahead of myself, admiring how much goodness it contains... imagining how beautiful your nipples must be in that direct light and how hard and eager they must be thanks to your newfound serenity!!!! It's also wonderful to see the attention to detail (earrings and necklace) that particularly soften your face. Also beautiful is the choice of shoes in a color that matches the dress, everything perfect. The only thing I wouldn't have worn are the panties, and if you really didn't want to start with too sexy photos, you could have worn a micro thong. Anyway, thank you for allowing us to wear a brand new dress and the shoes you just bought, all in our honor. Grazie di tutto e spero possiate godere di un po di giorni ancora caldi per godervi la nuova sistemazione. Tanti baci e una leccatina sulla tua farfallina Amiche xxx ~(|)~ xxx
https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress-b/?view=rollSurely they cant get any hotter!Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written buy a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) and other nasty viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. Humans are fucking the place up big time so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it form my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set....it gets a bit hotter; will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
Gotta love when Vanessa's cheek peek out from under the dress.
I have a feeling that they will become much hotter!Surely they cant get any hotter!
Your write up is very true Richard.Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written buy a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
Amazing set camera work Richard, with V looking fit and sexy as alwaysMany years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written buy a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
Absolutely gorgeous!Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written by a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. He likened earth to the human body. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this is the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
Totally agree with you Richard. We are totally making a total mess of this Earth, all because we give in to our bullshit worse desires. Over consumption to satisfy one's self will destroy civilization, but hopefully not the beautiful Earth. We are trying hard unfortunately to do just that.Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written by a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. He likened earth to the human body. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
The earth has been abused far too long. I will look for the book, should be an interesting read. Think climate change with the oppressive heat and wild fires. Storm intensity increases that are more common and happening more frequently. We have tucked up mother earth and she is pissed off. Mankind will do themselves in.Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written by a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. He likened earth to the human body. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this is the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
I love the look on your face. Inviting and seductive. You are absolutely gorgeous.Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written by a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. He likened earth to the human body. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this is the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
Bright as a daisy..makes me crazy..Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written by a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. He likened earth to the human body. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this is the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
Very beautiful and sexy photos. I love the look that Vanessa is givingMany years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written by a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. He likened earth to the human body. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this is the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
Leg sational...Very beautiful and sexy photos. I love the look that Vanessa is giving
Vanessa, you are timeless in your beauty, style, smile, warmth and erotic power then and now…always. Best wishes.Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written by a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. He likened earth to the human body. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this is the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll