Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dear Vanessa, I'm thrilled to read your response in perfect Italian. Thank you. I really like the idea of my Australian friend who speaks my language so well. Thank you for your effort, I appreciate it very much. It's fantastic to hear that there will be more photos soon, and when you announce a new series, usually, beautiful and super sexy photos arrive!!! I wanted to ask you for some information because I was a little confused by some of the answers and questions. So, according to the Public.Sexpal website, the city where you live is Armidale, NSW, and do you still live there or have you moved elsewhere? Or have you moved house and stayed in the same city? Because you mention a front and back garden, I deduce that you don't live right in the city center where the houses are in apartment buildings (maybe I'm thinking too much like a Parisian...). Anyway, if you could clarify your idea of what Australian houses are like, I'd really appreciate it. From your photos I can see that your "country" house looked a lot like an American country house, even down to the doors, fences, and even the garages. I remember from some photos that you had a sort of dressing room where you kept all your "super sexy" clothes. Now where did you put all that precious material? I'm sure you didn't throw anything away. Cara Vanessa ti mando un caloroso abbraccio e un bacio bello e profondo su quel capezzolo sinistro che tanto ti fa arrabbiare visto che e' sempre duro e molto birbante (e' sempre super eccitato) e dentro il reggiseno fa sempre il maleducato. Ciao un mondo di baci xxxxx(o)xxx Amiche
Surely they cant get any hotter!
Gotta love when Vanessa's cheek peek out from under the dress.
I have a feeling that they will become much hotter!
Amazing set camera work Richard, with V looking fit and sexy as always![]()
I don't know what is better, the gorgeous Vanessa or the disarming smile.![]()
Absolutely gorgeous!
The earth has been abused far too long. I will look for the book, should be an interesting read. Think climate change with the oppressive heat and wild fires. Storm intensity increases that are more common and happening more frequently. We have tucked up mother earth and she is pissed off. Mankind will do themselves in.
Love the photoset. From the look of dressed to showing her lovely birthday suit, beautiful. But Vanessa's smile is absolutely captivating. And to that a hint of thigh or the curvature of her lovely glutes, stunning.
I love the look on your face. Inviting and seductive. You are absolutely gorgeous.
Vanessa, I’ve Always Loved How High Heels Highlight Your Sweet Butt And Accentuate Those Sexy Legs Of Yours. Just So Damn Sexy……![]()
Bright as a daisy..makes me crazy..![]()
Very beautiful and sexy photos. I love the look that Vanessa is giving
Leg sational...![]()
Vanessa, you are timeless in your beauty, style, smile, warmth and erotic power then and now…always. Best wishes.
Words cannot describe what I just saw with my eyes.......A vision, sensual, sexy, erotic, and gorgeous......The words do not do the set justice by any stretch of the imagination. Absolutely exciting and breathtaking!!!
Vanessa looks incredible, you are a lucky guy
Beautiful V. You look amazing. I remember this set. Looking forward to part 2. Thanks both for keeping us all going xx
Some of the hottest pics you’ve done, V. Love these. Hard to pick a fav. Pics 2, 13 & 14 are a hot as f. You’re on fire. Gorgeous xx
Great erotic pictures, Richard……Vanessa look absolutely stuvning In that green dress and th3 White underware is absolutely stunning and the perfekt fint for Vanessas perfekt mature body. What a feast to see Thise pictures!![]()
Holy fuck Vanessa looks totally amazing
OMG!!! WOW! Thank youRichard, better than I remembered. Of course on VW You were limited by how many you could post, so thank god for SP it’s been well worth the wait to see the whole set. What an amazing set and what an incredible woman the lovely Vanessa is, truly magnificent.
Does Vanessa still enjoy her toys? We know she has developed a liking for butt plugs, and the Sybian got an outing some months ago, but any new toys? The toy market has changed so much in recent years, and what’s available now is considerably different and more pleasurable than 16 years ago. Talking about toys I posted a few pictures on Discord of Vanessa using her dildo, I found them in an old archive, no idea from where or when and I have never seen any others from the same set. But they are extremely erotic.
Many, many thanks Richard for all your time and efforts , spent on our behalf, it’s very much appreciated as is Vanessa and your wonderful pictures of her.
Thanks mate![]()
Really hot set you two, as has been said, one of the hottest you've done.V looks gorgeous as always. Thanks for posting. Steve
Dear Vanessa, thank you for these new photos, almost all previously unseen. You're fantastic. Your statuesque body is perfect, but what really captured my heart is your truly captivating gaze. Each photo is a tribute to the sexy woman, and your winks are the icing on the cake. Your face is worth a thousand times more than a painting by the most famous artists. I believe these photos are a preview of another set where you are in front of the mirror, fantastically naked, having fun first alone and then with your Richard, to the delight of us all. I'm really looking forward to all the unseen photos from this fantastic set. Grazie di tutto ti mando tanti baci e leccatine sulla tua farfallina sempre il tuo Amiche xxxx~~~~
Dearest Vanessa, you are truly fantastic!!! Obviously, it's not just today that I noticed how hot you are, but these photos really show your passion for sex and how you delight your man at every moment—with every look or smile, every caress, and every lick—you are a practically inexhaustible sexual energy. Your breasts swell beyond measure, your slit widening, your hands caressing the vibrator, your gaze as you observe yourself in the mirror is a crescendo of desire and unstoppable craving for pure sex, for internal contact with your man. I don't know how he can resist jumping on you, forgetting about taking pictures, and penetrating you and staying inside you for hours and hours. In some cases, I think he's truly a saint... I couldn't resist going that long without touching you, I assure you!! You're too sexy, too inviting, you're unique and unrepeatable. Thank you, all these photos go in my archive, in my file called "in the mirror," where I've downloaded 12 unpublished photos. Thank you so much, you're beautiful, and I have to confess that after these last few sets, I've noticed that I like you a lot more with short hair. Grazie di tanto tempo che dedichi a tutti noi un bacio al mio capezzolo preferito e un abbraccio sempre tuo Amiche xxx(o)xx
Another set where Vanessa looks "fan-fucking-tastic". The set director should get some type of award for it.The pictures show he already got his reward.
A couple pictures gave me thought. Didn't look right. Went through them again slowly. Figured out what Richard did by using the mirror for some of the shots. Damn.
![]()
As for the mirror shots, yes I had to take a second look, didn't quite recognise myself. Simply sublime. What an amazing and erotic as fuck photoset. Richard's photography captures Vanessa's look and body in such beautiful and such erotic ways. The thong shots as Vanessa slides it off to her lovely face, wow! This set would be a special exhibit in the eros wing of the louvre. And in b&w. Simply magnificent!
What an amazing second part and V you looked so sexy and such a turn on, Richard bloody hell how do you concentrate to take such amazing standard of Pictures![]()
Legs in the air....teasing to the max..![]()
Vanessa leading us through the first sparks of her erotic power to the blazing fulfillment of what could only have been ecstatic pleasure. Great photography capturing it all for us to view. Best to you both.![]()
The sexiest woman.![]()
I Never Tire Of Your Beauty Vanessa……![]()
You look amazing with your dildo I wish I had help.View attachment 2625173https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/floral-dressoff/?view=roll
The link above leads to the second part of the "Floral Dress" post on SP.
The photo above is from a set we did with a hammock as a prop. It was quite early in photographic adventure.

https://images46.sexpal.eu/v1687/photos/5/4182085/16608875/MyMovie1-video.mp4What a stunning way to return to Lit after a few days away.View attachment 2625173https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/floral-dressoff/?view=roll
The link above leads to the second part of the "Floral Dress" post on SP.
The photo above is from a set we did with a hammock as a prop. It was quite early in photographic adventure.
That sounds like a wonderful idea. I shall be waiting in hot anticipation, the lovely Vanessa being pleasured by the Sybian is an absolute feast for the senses and I love itView attachment 2625487https://images46.sexpal.eu/v1687/photos/5/4182085/16608875/MyMovie1-video.mp4
This link is to an older vid. I was just mucking around with editing.....it's only short. We're planning on another syb vid soon and have some ideas on editing it.
Yes I remember them on VW very early set but very good and a true taster for the quality shoots to come.View attachment 2625173https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/floral-dressoff/?view=roll
The link above leads to the second part of the "Floral Dress" post on SP.
The photo above is from a set we did with a hammock as a prop. It was quite early in photographic adventure.
Smoking hot!View attachment 2625487https://images46.sexpal.eu/v1687/photos/5/4182085/16608875/MyMovie1-video.mp4
This link is to an older vid. I was just mucking around with editing.....it's only short. We're planning on another syb vid soon and have some ideas on editing it.
Again, words fail me, and there is no way to give this set words to express my thoughts. Absolutely erotic!!! Somehow, Richard and Vanessa, you capture in still photography the essence of raw, sensual, and intimate pleasure that excites the hormones......I can only say I would love to experience something this hot in person to see and experience the orgasm that came at the conclusion of this set........Photos brought to real life. After seeing these I can only say, like watching the orgasm on the sybian, I would love to see it and hear it with Vanessa pleasuring her body with the dildo.......View attachment 2625173https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/floral-dressoff/?view=roll
The link above leads to the second part of the "Floral Dress" post on SP.
The photo above is from a set we did with a hammock as a prop. It was quite early in photographic adventure.
Love the new upload and Richard you must be right into the photography to be waylaid until the last 2 shots to enjoy Vanessa's treats. Vanessa you are a site to behold.View attachment 2625173https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/floral-dressoff/?view=roll
The link above leads to the second part of the "Floral Dress" post on SP.
The photo above is from a set we did with a hammock as a prop. It was quite early in photographic adventure.
Yes, lead on and lets see that lovely bum move and groove...
Beautiful. Rock on!
Vanessa leading us through the first sparks of her erotic power to the blazing fulfillment of what could only have been ecstatic pleasure. Great photography capturing it all for us to view. Best to you both.View attachment 2625173https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/floral-dressoff/?view=roll
The link above leads to the second part of the "Floral Dress" post on SP.
The photo above is from a set we did with a hammock as a prop. It was quite early in photographic adventure.
Vanessa stunning beauty …who would possibly refuse? I am sure not Richard, for the rest of us sadly just a dream. Best wishes.
Enjoy seeing Vanessa pleasured in whatever way she chooses solo or with her lover. Best wishes.View attachment 2625487https://images46.sexpal.eu/v1687/photos/5/4182085/16608875/MyMovie1-video.mp4
This link is to an older vid. I was just mucking around with editing.....it's only short. We're planning on another syb vid soon and have some ideas on editing it.
Glad you like your new toy.Enjoy seeing Vanessa pleasured in whatever way she chooses solo or with her lover. Best wishes.
Exquisite! Extremely sexual!View attachment 2625173https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/floral-dressoff/?view=roll
The link above leads to the second part of the "Floral Dress" post on SP.
The photo above is from a set we did with a hammock as a prop. It was quite early in photographic adventure.
Fabulously sexy video with Vanessa looking like a goddessView attachment 2625487https://images46.sexpal.eu/v1687/photos/5/4182085/16608875/MyMovie1-video.mp4
This link is to an older vid. I was just mucking around with editing.....it's only short. We're planning on another syb vid soon and have some ideas on editing it.
I can’t wait for the new video.View attachment 2625487https://images46.sexpal.eu/v1687/photos/5/4182085/16608875/MyMovie1-video.mp4
This link is to an older vid. I was just mucking around with editing.....it's only short. We're planning on another syb vid soon and have some ideas on editing it.