Thank you Richard, these are most definitely from that set, I had not realised that the set started outside with the floral dress and then moved inside where the fun really gets started. Also I note that floral dress and shoes combo was used sum time later in the white chair set, and why not the gorgeous Vanessa looks absolutely stunning in it and even better out of it.Many years ago, probably in the early nineties, I bought and read a book called The Hot Zone, written by a chap by the name of Richard Preston. It is all about Ebola. I highly recommend it to anyone who may be interested in the subject, if you can find it. After I read it, I remember thinking: this is one very nasty bugger. Interestingly, Preston's take on the whole subject was a theory that Ebola, (which was first documented and named after the Ebola River in the Congo) as well as other lethal viruses, is Earth's way of fighting back. He likened earth to the human body. Humans are fucking the place up big time, so mother nature (?) sends in her little storm troopers to try and get rid of the problem.....us. As I understand it from my reading, if and when it ever gets out and becomes a global pandemic....and it's trying hard, it will be game over. Big time. Hemorrhagic Fever is an awful way to die. Ninety percent of victims die. The virus attacks your organs and you literally dissolve internally and bleed out from every orifice. Something that's not shown on the news. It's horrific.
On to something lighter; the pic below is from a set we did back around 2010, I think this is the set Binn's asked about. We'll soon find out.............
There is more to the set.... will load the rest up shortly.
View attachment 2624311https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/short-floral-dress/?view=roll
Thanks again mate


