Wanna Play?

kylasdream said:
Good Evening Babes...... :kiss: :kiss:
I have missed you so so so so so so so much...
I am glad your home :heart: :kiss:​

I am so glad to be home. :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
I am heading out babes.... :kiss:
have fun catching up.... :kiss: :kiss:​

I'm gonna head off and join you after I catch up. Good night babes and sweet dreams. :kiss:​
 
SassyLass69 said:
Evening K&K! Hope you guys are having a good time!

Hello Sassy. thanks for stopping by. We have had lots of fun and now its time for us to head to bed. Good night sexy and have some very sweet dreams. :kiss:​
 
Good morning ((((ken))))

just heading off to work (late as usual) but wanted to stop by and leave you lots of big sloppy :kiss: 's and maybe a little :p or two too!!!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Solivagant said:
Better than yesterday. How about you?

Thats good but I'm not sure what happened to you yesterday. I'm doing good. another long day and of course 2 more before I'm off again. lol. So what kind of trouble are you trying to get into? :devil:​
 
Trouble? Me? *bats lashes* I'm innocently hanging about, looking at pics of nakey people. Not trying for no trouble. :D
 
Solivagant said:
Trouble? Me? *bats lashes* I'm innocently hanging about, looking at pics of nakey people. Not trying for no trouble. :D

Hehehe. I'm sure your not looking for any trouble. Nothing wrong with looking at naked pics. BTW I do love your new AV. You have a very lovely ass there. :kiss:​
 
Solivagant said:
Why thank you. My av likes your av, and dreams of combinations thereof. :catroar:

Sorry it took me so long. Was catching up
on things. A combo of our AV's would be very delightful on both parts I am certain. :devil:​
 
Solivagant said:
Why thank you. My av likes your av, and dreams of combinations thereof. :catroar:

Sorry it took me so long. Was catching up on things. A combo of our AV's would be very delightful on both parts I am certain. :devil:​
 
Back
Top