Wanna Play?

Solivagant said:
No rush...that's the beauty of message boards. The thoughts keep. :)


True but I don't like to keep a sexy lady waiting too long. Cause they find some trouble to get into when left too long. LOL. :kiss:​
 
kenstrus2 said:

True but I don't like to keep a sexy lady waiting too long. Cause they find some trouble to get into when left too long. LOL. :kiss:​
:rolleyes: But I'm not looking for trouble, remember. Doesn't mean it might not find me though.
 
Solivagant said:
:rolleyes: But I'm not looking for trouble, remember. Doesn't mean it might not find me though.



Hmmmm I likes the way you think. I'll remember that the next time my hand is in the cookie jar. hehehe​
 
Solivagant said:
The little tickling hairs and lack of crumbs didn't give it away? :rolleyes:


Ummmm... :eek: Oh sorry I was getting carried away. It should have been a clue..hehehe. But that is one of my favorite sweets down there. :D​
 
kenstrus2 said:

Ummmm... :eek: Oh sorry I was getting carried away. It should have been a clue..hehehe. But that is one of my favorite sweets down there. :D​
You like candy? :catroar:
 
Solivagant said:
No reason. Was just thinking with all this speak of sweets, and thought I'd ask. :D

Well I bet you have something sweet to lick, nibble and suck on. ;)​
 
kenstrus2 said:
That would be extra nice and maybe add a special cream as well.
I've only a little cream, and a syrupy glaze. Perhaps you've some cream to add?
 
Solivagant said:
I've only a little cream, and a syrupy glaze. Perhaps you've some cream to add?
Whoa!!! NICE avatar! I liked the other one, but DAMN!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello! Hope you guys are having a blast tonight!
 
Solivagant said:
I've only a little cream, and a syrupy glaze. Perhaps you've some cream to add?


I'm sure we could manage to make some. Mind if I have a lick or twohundred?
 
SassyLass69 said:
Whoa!!! NICE avatar! I liked the other one, but DAMN!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello! Hope you guys are having a blast tonight!


We are working on the blast part. Perhaps. :eek:​
 
SassyLass69 said:
Whoa!!! NICE avatar! I liked the other one, but DAMN!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello! Hope you guys are having a blast tonight!
:eek: Thanks...I've been having fun.
 
kenstrus2 said:
I would love a taste. Starting at your full lips and working my way down.
Oh, I've honey bun on my lips? *grabs napkin* ;)

How far dow do yo wish to go? Making any rest stops along the way?
 
Back
Top