We got big Boobs!!!

ch0415 said:
Peggy my dear, I would have let you taken them when you lived in FL....well dang....hmmmm wonder what Delta has....*G*
dunno, but I can tell you what I have <weg> ;)
 
babydoll2u said:
OOOOHH Abner... lol... he's not an admirer of mine, he just tolerates me :rolleyes:
Now YOU, I will most happily keep track of :p
Track this darlin' -- profile pic has been updated. Sneeking a peek at you. :p :p :p
 
babydoll2u said:
dunno, but I can tell you what I have <weg> ;)


Oh sweetie, I think I already know that answer....we have talked a lot......*g* :D
 
babydoll2u said:
oh damn... love those eyes................. whew :kiss:
TY -- working a little lower for the next shot. computer ignorance prevents me from generating and posting more. Once I have a series worth viewing -- I'll see to it you get advance rights to the view. That's just for being such a sweetie.

Yeah, and the boobs don't hurt either. :D :kiss: :p
 
fathom7 said:
TY -- working a little lower for the next shot. computer ignorance prevents me from generating and posting more. Once I have a series worth viewing -- I'll see to it you get advance rights to the view. That's just for being such a sweetie.

Yeah, and the boobs don't hurt either. :D :kiss: :p
I can't wait... sneak preview, how'd I rate? Other than being such a good
kisser that is :kiss:

But hey if boobs do it for ya...... I have more pics ;)
 
babydoll2u said:
I can't wait... sneak preview, how'd I rate? Other than being such a good
kisser that is :kiss:

But hey if boobs do it for ya...... I have more pics ;)


Baby you should know by now that it's the full package with me. Always has been -- always will be. As for the eye pic -- you don't think they're just a touch "Manson-esqe"? :eek:
 
fathom7 said:
Baby you should know by now that it's the full package with me. Always has been -- always will be. As for the eye pic -- you don't think they're just a touch "Manson-esqe"? :eek:
I do know that babe... was teasing
"Manson-esqe"? not even close..... damn sexy is more like it. ;)
 
babydoll2u said:
I do know that babe... was teasing
"Manson-esqe"? not even close..... damn sexy is more like it. ;)


*blushes uncontrollably* why thank you. :eek: :eek:
 
You always are. And as a public service announcement --

We should all of us take a note from BDoll on that score. Her sincerity it beyond reproach. Not only that but she's a wonderful kisser. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
fathom7 said:
You always are. And as a public service announcement --

We should all of us take a note from BDoll on that score. Her sincerity it beyond reproach. Not only that but she's a wonderful kisser. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

you're a sweetheart and a very good friend :kiss: ;)

check out my new profile pic, following your example
 
WOW....this place grew while I was away....I can't catch up!!! :confused:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Hi ladies... :kiss:

just wanted to stop in quickly and tell you how much I enjoy this thread... :rose:

I have to run out and do some shopping...lets see...bread, milk, butter...what else mmmmmmmmmm...Oh yeah...MELONS! :D

{Jazey} {Babydoll} {D_d}...and *hugs* and *kisses* for for anyone else I may have missed... ;)
speaking of melons, one of my boobs is the size of a baby watermelon, we checked lol
 
babydoll2u said:
lololol............
has anyone ever weighed theirs, i did at a party once( i was really drunk).. bets where taken it was really funny
 
Devil_d0ll said:
well everytime i drink it im prayin to the porciline(sp) god
{{{{{{{d0ll}}}}}}}

here's a bit of truth from life to share:

Everyone is physiologically different. Among those differences is that for each person there is one particular type of alcoholic beverage that affects them to a far greater etent than any other type. It's just part of the makeup of the human being.

Lots of people cannot handle tequila for example-- I am an exception to this rule. In your case -- it happens to be vodka.

It is vially important in order to get through life well you must know which specific type of alcohol you cannot handle.

For me -- it's Ouzo. While I may be able to sit and plow through an ungodly number of vodka martinis (for example) a couple of Ouzos and I[m out dancing on the hoods of cars -- far from a pretty site. I used to frequent a martini bar in a town I traveled to frequently where the standing order with any and all of the bartenders was that should I order an Ouzo they were fully authorized to just shoot me -- thus avoiding things getting out of hand.

Seems you've found your vice and with that -- may those pillows of luxury not be in your way as you roll into bed tonight. :D
 
my no no-drinks are gin and rum... can't handle those babies

My very favorite mixed drink is a Sprite float with a shot of tequila mixed in. yummmmmmm.........
followed closely by frozen margaritas. But I also like screwdrivers, tequila sunrise, some kind of lemonade concoction with vodka in it.
If I have to choose just a mild drink, it will always be a wine cooler.
 
Back
Top